Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TESCO: Tray of Heineken €30

• 31-03-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Get your good friday beers.... €40 most other places.

That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Can anyone confirm this is in any of the Cork stores. its very unlike tesco to have slabs of beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hogzy wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this is in any of the Cork stores. its very unlike tesco to have slabs of beer!

My nearby tesco always has slabs?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I take it that its not the imported heineken?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

its not the imported heineken

applies to the 8 can packs also, each being €10

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Keith186

Sole reason i came onto BA today was to find cheap beer. Sound OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

my nearby tesco don't do slabs either but it's €10 for a pack of eight cans and it's €10 for six cans in o' briens

Advertisement