Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Suspicious device at Mary Lou's office

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

squonk wrote: »
    Nice to see SF getting a bit of their own medicine. Given the disruption and chaos that the IRA caused here, in Northern Ireland and the UK for years, I have absolutely no sympathy for them. My only reservation is that I too had an initial suspicion that SF planted the device themselves for publicity purposes. If they did then the waste of Army & Garda time is despicable. Also, how ironic that they are relying on the Army and Gardai in this case while failing to condone the killers of Gerry McCabe.
    Just plain mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Just plain mad.
    Stopping people from getting to a polling station with a bomb scare in a constituency were astong no vote would be expected is a great way to get publicity aint it? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Yzf R6

VinLieger wrote: »
    Honestly do not care if your a member of sinn fein your muck in my eyes, i dont think anyone deserves to die unless its mandated by a court order(yes im for the death penalty) but had she been in the vicinity of the bomb and been hurt sinn fein would have then thrown a secret party because it would have been the biggest publicity coup to happen for them in years

Muck in you're eyes?It would only make a difference if you were thought of in high regard,which I doubt you are given the fact your posts are pretty pointless and childish.I think you have a right to express your opinion but if your Irish and look back in your family tree you may find your calling you're own ancestors "muck".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Yes, because all members of Sinn Fein, including members who are in their twenties now and would have only been preteen children when the Troubles were ending, are clearly terrorist supporting psychopaths.

facepalm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

And that, on balance, is enough of that.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement