Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Train Times Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

@sauce
    i like the idea of finding station right away, i just think the layout / ui just needs a bit of a clean up, thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Sauce

Random wrote: »
    @sauce
    i like the idea of finding station right away, i just think the layout / ui just needs a bit of a clean up, thats all.

Thanks Random. Its great getting all this feedback. It leads to a better app been produced

Hey guys

I have just released a new version of Train Times Ireland.

This version includes:
    - Full timetable searches
    - A new user interface design optimised for Ice Cream Sandwich.

I have also released a paid version of the app which removes the ads from the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭smackyB

Sauce wrote: »
    Hey guys

I have just released a new version of Train Times Ireland.

This version includes:
    - Full timetable searches
    - A new user interface design optimised for Ice Cream Sandwich.

I have also released a paid version of the app which removes the ads from the app.

Nice update! Liking the view pager on the homescreen, that's definitely something I'd like to do with my own apps. Is the timetable info scraped from the site or is there an API?

smackyB wrote: »
    Nice update! Liking the view pager on the homescreen, that's definitely something I'd like to do with my own apps. Is the timetable info scraped from the site or is there an API?

Unfortunately its scraped from the site. I have contacted a number of times about API's and they have never replied

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Excellent UI update, really really nice!

Advertisement