Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SC] Looking for Yoga Skeptic

• 10-02-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello. I'm a TV and media student in Carlow, producing a debate show on the effectiveness of alternative medicine/treatments. I am currently looking for someone who is skeptical of Yoga and its medical benefits to appear on the show on to argue against it. Is there anyone who would be interested in doing this?

Comments

Yoga actually works your muscles and builds your heart rate up allowing you to burn off fat whilst developing muscle without impact. I am not sure what there is to be skeptical about. Its exercise not medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

probably means something like Rāja yoga (Yoga school of philosophy in Hinduism)?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement