Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Customer Loyalty Questionnaire on Business-to-Consumer Online Shopping

• 29-06-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZC2G6H7

Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting this in the correct section. I’m doing an experimental research on customer loyalty and online shopping as part of the requirements of my MBS in Marketing at the Waterford Institute of Technology in Waterford, Ireland.

I would really appreciate if you could all fill in my survey. It takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. I really appreciate everyone's help on this matter. I’m looking for 300 responses over a 3 week duration so hopefully I can achieve that target. Also if anyone knows any other effective methods of distributing online surveys please let me know.

Please note that access to my completed dissertation will be available online if respondents are interested in seeing the results once I have it finished.

Also I've noticed that a lot of online surveys have very low response rates because people are making money from it as these market research consultancies sell it to firms. Just to make you aware I am not making any money from this survey as its simply for academic purposes as part of the requirements for my Masters in Marketing so I'm making €0 from this.

Once again, thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭beya2009

Come on people if you haven't done my survey yet please do it:D It only takes around 5 minutes. Im currently on 97 responses. The survey will be closed Friday week (12/07/2013).

currently on 119 responses. If you have not done my survey yet I would appreciate if you would. It only takes around 5 minutes. Thank you:)

just need 3 more responses and im done so if u have not done the survey yet I would very much appreciate if you did:)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement