Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amelia Golightly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

I had a blank tape with recordings of her musings. I am not sure if I still have it as it would be in the attic in the house I grew up in. But she was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Any kid of audio of her would be great, its for the sister in law this christmas

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

She was hilarious, any audio files that could be put online would be really appreciated! :)

Sorry, I am not sure I can get it. I wouldn't hold my breath, but if I can, I will certainly let you know. Also, I am not sure if I have it still. I may be heading home this weekend and if I can find it, I will be in touch.

Any updates?

• Advertisement

No sorry, I did check my boxes in the attic but couldn't find any blank tapes, only regular tapes, sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 BigDinny

I have some on MP3 copied from tapes :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Dinge

You gonna share them? Isn't keeping mp3s to yourself a lot like liiife :D

Liiiffe like mp3s is full of cheer & laughter & music

PM me if you do have those MP3s BigDinny, would be great to pull this one off

• Advertisement

Any sign of anything anybody? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Wonder was BigDinny just teasing us..

• Registered Users Posts: 43 BigDinny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDehmgYupVM Here you go-I will have to upload it again as the end got cut off..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh god I loved Amelia.

if there's mp3's about, let me have them!

Thanks to the generosity of BigDinny I am now in Amelia nirvana. Will check with them if they are ok with me sending them on and post links here or PM me with an e-mail address for those that want them.

MC :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I've contacted the writer (http://www.myspace.com/eddarragh) to see if he has anything.

Advertisement