Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair hire in Dublin

• 05-07-2010 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Need to hire about 200 folding chairs for around halloween. Anyone any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

why didn't you make this as your first new post?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

6th wrote: »
    Need to hire about 200 folding chairs for around halloween. Anyone any recommendations?

I can't make recomendations but a place I am currently looking at has a discount agreement with a hire company so make sure you check with your venue if they have something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

6th wrote: »

I use Total Event Rental for all my furniture hire (and I do A LOT of it!). They have the black folding 'Samsonite' chairs that lock together if you are doing 'theatre-style' seating and they also have the regular non-locking type too.

They are based in Rathcoole and do deliveries. Ph: 01 4011780 Linky

Note: If you are doing theatre-style seating the seats need to be 'fixed together at 2 points' that's why the locking ones are great - saves you having to cable-tie evey chair to it's neighbour twice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

I use Total Event Rental for all my furniture hire (and I do A LOT of it!). They have the black folding 'Samsonite' chairs that lock together if you are doing 'theatre-style' seating and they also have the regular non-locking type too.

They are based in Rathcoole and do deliveries. Ph: 01 4011780 Linky

Note: If you are doing theatre-style seating the seats need to be 'fixed together at 2 points' that's why the locking ones are great - saves you having to cable-tie evey chair to it's neighbour twice!

can also recommend these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Are any of ye lads still hiring chairs?

cheers Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

chprt wrote: »
    Are any of ye lads still hiring chairs?

cheers Paddy

What do you want to know?

Advertisement