Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaked Froyo HTC Sense ROM for the Desire

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,394 ✭✭✭✭kippy

adrian522 wrote: »
    I have some problems since I installed this ROM

1. Can only get online with wifi not mobile netwrok, I turn it on but nothing happens
    2. in people a lot of my contacts don't show up their facebook photos even though the facebook profile is linked.

Anyone had any similar issues and if so any way to resolve, thinking of going back to 2.1, will I have to flash another radio for that to work properly?

I havent tried this rom but I suspect you may have to re-setup the operator connection settings for the data network..........
    not sure about the rest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Factory reset sorted first issue, still have other problem though not that important

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

I had to relink a couple of contacts, but they are now showing properly.

I have a problem where the HTC weather widget (large) goes blank and has to be removed and re-added. not a show stopper though!

EDIT: anyone else find the apps2sd useless? i have 19 apps installed and only 1 can go to SD - i'm running out of space

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, I'll wait for an update with the 'old' apps2sd.

Also on the XDA thread they say to Wipe/install the ROM/Wipe/Flash the radio

I didnt do the wipe before flashing the radio, don't suppose it makes much difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

i did a wipe before installing radio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

A2SD+ update is out now and running schwimmingly :D

modaco ROM kitchen also up now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

modaco ROM kitchen also up now :)

Aye here it is for those who don't know

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-desire-modaco-com/313149/09-jul-r4-wip-modaco-custom-rom-for-htc-desire-with-online-kitchen-froyo-frf85-with-sense/

I actually think by this time next week, this will be the ROM to have once Paul irons out the wrinkles.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye here it is for those who don't know

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-desire-modaco-com/313149/09-jul-r4-wip-modaco-custom-rom-for-htc-desire-with-online-kitchen-froyo-frf85-with-sense/

I actually think by this time next week, this will be the ROM to have once Paul irons out the wrinkles.

Hmm he canned the thread, dunno what the craic is.

So he has.How stwange

Ah.Market & Sync weren't working apparently!

We're back again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

looks to have sorted a lot of the issues. how much is it to subscribe to modaco for use of the kitchen? cant seem to find info on it on the website. or should i just wait for a prebake to be uploaded?

9.99 (GBP I presume). I'll wait until he releases it though.Doubt theres much difference with the DJ Droid version to be honest.

Advertisement