Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giving some parts away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Adding free parts here for clarity.
    The parts mentioned in other forum that you want money for will have to be out on adverts.ie
    Parts for skyline R33 spec 2
    as i have no skyline for a while , clearing shed, some parts give away.
    pair of headlights, left damaged but lense ok.
    stock intercooler with piping,
    stock inlet manifold
    fuel line with stock injectors.
    might will find something else.
    located in Dublin , Blanchardstown.
    would love to give away all parts in one go, as i have no space in shed .

EDIT:
    stuff for RB25 DET
    Another edit:
    there is starter motor (i have 4 of them, dont know which is for skyline .. LOL ) ,steering wheel with airbag and indicator unit, down pipe with turbo exhaust manifold (if i am not mistaken), accelerator pedal, and i think brake pedal , and there is loads other stuff from various cars.. mixture of rover 414, fiat punto and nissan micra... see pictures .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

biko wrote: »
    Adding free parts here for clarity.
    The parts mentioned in other forum that you want money for will have to be out on adverts.ie

there is no money asking. free go away. need to be gone as soon as possible.

in that forum somebody offered something for my troubles ship over to uk.

otherwise free .

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I was over east I'd be there like a shot :D

Btw, you can use adverts anyway, there is a free section www.adverts.ie/free-stuff

biko wrote: »
    If I was over east I'd be there like a shot :D

Btw, you can use adverts anyway, there is a free section www.adverts.ie/free-stuff

ha ha ... you may arrange a pallet :p

posted some stuff in adverts, only one called, but now is not responding. sad to see all those parts goes to skip. paid a lot of money good time ago :rolleyes:

in adverts also ... cant even count what is there, linky -> parts in adverts

• Advertisement

GONE. Mods may close this thread.

Thanks.

Still mk1 punto exhaust left, just in case somebody after.

Advertisement