Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kens Tips

• 03-03-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi peeps, this is a week's Trial, if I can be up after a week I will continue , will start with a 7 point bank.

Today's Tip

Cataria Girl, 1.45 Ling

1 point win

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Ken Masters

Hi peeps, this is a week's Trial, if I can be up after a week I will continue , will start with a 7 point bank.

Today's Tip

Cataria Girl, 1.45 Ling

1 point win

Winner @7/1

+ 7 pts

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Nice to get a winning start, best of luck to you.

Sorry guys was away, great start

Todays Pick is

Vermouth Bleu, 2.15 Ffos Las

Had 3 runs to no effect but showed massive improvement last time out under Todays Jockey, can build on that effort. 4/1 is a great EW bet to nothing.

Reccomendation : 0.50 pts EW

I've been waiting for Zafranagar to run since his last run ( Saddle slipped so put a line through that race) he was 2nd in the previous race to a horse who has went on to win twice, and also the horse in 3rd has also scored since, he's well capable of winning a race of this nature having win off higher marks in the past, he was down to run last week but he was declared a non runner so I'm hoping they were looking for an easier race , the Ian Williams yard is on a good run so lets hope they unleash Zafranagar Today as 4/1 looks a nice price tbh.

Reccomendation : 2 pts win

GL if u follow me

Advertisement