Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halogram of a women

• 17-01-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I was walking home from work one day and a women walked up to me and asked me a question. There were two other people having a smoke break nearby. I answered her question (about the heat index) and she thanked me and as I turned to say "you're welcome" she was gone...into thin air. The two smokers looked at me as though I had a huge bugger on my face or something.

I thought I was being punked? I told a friend and he said that I tapped into another dimension. Creepy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

mrolston wrote: »
    I told a friend and he said that I tapped into another dimension.

That definitely sounds like the most reasonable explanation anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mrolston

Myrddin wrote: »
    That definitely sounds like the most reasonable explanation anyway...

Yeah, doubtful, he's into indigo children and other research. I wondered if anyone had had a similar experience.

Advertisement