Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't say it's not an original trailer..!

• 24-05-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,757 ✭✭✭✭

[URL=mms://media.vitalstream.com/bvim_sitestream_com/ChickenLittle/ChickenLittle_Trailer3_TSR4_0300.wmv?media=1908487&package=1838418&event=0]Chicken Little Teaser[/URL] (Windows Media Player Streaming)

Only 54 seconds long... do watch it!

Very cool little teaser... just cos of the very obvious nod to another trailer you may have seen! Quite original thinking.. and an excellent REM song too!

Not too pushed in seeing the film, to be honest! Bit too childish, though Zach Braff's cool in everything (and yes, even as an animated chicken!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

/me wipes tears of laughter from my eyes...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fucckin hell, when the earth exploded, it scared the bejaysus outta me. ooh that was quite a jump! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

didnt see the old Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy teaser did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

lol, very cool.

Advertisement