Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

HugsiePie wrote: »
    1 mini exam done ....2 more tomorrow

BRING ON THE ALL NIGHTER!

Now decisions:
    Do I order pizza or just have rice and have pizza tomorrow
    and b. if I do order pizza where from.... do I order from apache who ive only ordered twice from but pizzas arent great or b. dominoes who do much better pizzas but Ive ordered pizzas off countless times (tis embarrassing at this stage)

GUIDE ME C AND H

Apache's cheap but yeah, kinda meh. Just get Dominos. What do you get when you get dominos? Like what size pizza/sides? I always want to get Dominos but it works out so expensive alone. :( Also if you ever want to branch out, Papa John's is nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

so does apache (i get it delivered so you have to spend 10 euro, dominos doesnt charge for delivery tho so actually dominoes works out cheaper for me :P) I get a personal pizza drink and garlic bread (its a deal) and as its deal you can get like 4 or 5 toppings. However the last time I ordered dominoes i went with a personal pizza and cookies OMG NOM NOM NOM expensive but heaven (also a tenner but the pizza had only 2 toppings)...whenever I order pizza tho I normally am like super broke and only eat rice for that week (heh heh heh)

Do Papa Johns deliver :P

They do indeed, ring Supermacs Newcastle. :)

Personal pizzas are also too small to be allowed. It makes me so sad when for 21 euro, the regular deal that me and my housemates get, you get a large pizza, garlic bread, wedges and cookies for 21 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

This guy deserves a medal. nearly down to a t if not on the t :pac::pac: amazing. off to watch jumanji now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Must. Fight. Through. Tiredness. Must. Learn.

Fúck starfish!

Patrick_crying.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Large Apache for €10 with 3 toppings...you can't be complaining about that!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm sitting in the reading room, counting down the minutes till 2pm so I can go to Mr Waffle. GO STUDY LIFE!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Must. Fight. Through. Tiredness. Must. Learn.

Fúck starfish!

Patrick_crying.gif
    Awww, you had to hurt Patrick's feelings with that remark.

Dumb starfish.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm afraid of Hugsie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

This guy just cracks me up.

1012978_1269452303077826_7180994057035316513_n.png?oh=2981e513fd763c5e08e964b5f2953db6&oe=559F4563&__gda__=1436817417_20044b55c4989a40421c9dd8a849a2f3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Today I cut open a starfish....removed its dermal layer to reveal its reproductive and digestive system. I removed its gonads and anus. I stabbed it with pins and dedegutted it

And I liked it :cool:
    beavis_and_butthead_transparent_template_by_gmannytheanimator-d5fagfm.jpg

Uh-huh-huh-huh. You said gonads. Uh-huh-huh-huh.

• Advertisement

I went with apache

Too much food

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH FOOD

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Too much food

I'm sorry, I don't understand the concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Anyone living in apartment blocks ever have a fire inspection?. We have one tomorrow and the notice tells us that the technician will be accompanied by the owner of the letting agency. I get that he's probably got all the certificates;but if he's gonna be there anyway why does he have a guy on staff to carry out the Inspection. Can't see how checking sprinklers and the like can need two guys at once.
    get the feeling the landlord just wants a chance to nose about peoples'flats

You can really tell when it's exam season on this forum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Exam season and Christmas season have always kept C&H alive. :cool:

Why I'm still posting here remains a mystery. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm just going to post this here, as it sort of relates to the marriage equality referendum.

If you haven't registered, get off your hole and register, regardless of which way you're voting, just vote FFS.

General elections may be completely pointless, but referendums actually matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

You can really tell when it's exam season on this forum

*insert tumbleweed gif here*

qq I have voted in elections before and the likes...am I automatically registered everytime theres something to vote on i.e the upcoming referendum

Probably yes. But www.checktheregister.ie will tell you for sure. :)

Just after going on facebook and see more couples younger than me having their first child and i dunno just after getting this weird feeling of horror come over me as in im only 22 but everyone is settling down and i plan to start at 27 but could be too late. and also the fact i may not be able to have children. Seriously way too youngand single to be having all these thoughts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I can't see myself ever having a wife or family. The in-thing for humans seems to be the following.

Education.
    Job.
    Unsatisfying Marriage.
    Mortgage I can't afford.
    Kids who resent me.
    Death.

And it scare me to think I'll ever want that.

@Jhcz: If I had a child it would be dead in a week, seriously. I would unintentionally kill it (forget to feed it/drop it etc..).

• Advertisement

I think I genuinely am going to marry a cat and leave all my inheritance to it in my will....

sad-face.jpg

But what about the mini me you bring into the world?

Theres a lot of things you mention there that i dont conform to. i like to live an abnormal life. so i agree. but i think there is that bit where would be awesome to know a part of you created another living organism. fair enough the next 20 years following will be hell but still knowing you kept your family alive is awesome... imo

oh...... well if thats the case then might as well just start popping down to the clinic have hundreds of mini me's running around. lol. least earning money lol :pac:

but in all seriousness that is crazy.

Yes my banner above is changed.... :( were still with AH so... same category.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Y'all should subscribe to the Feedback forum. Mad informative, so it is! :P

An File wrote: »
    Y'all should subscribe to the Feedback forum. Mad informative, so it is! :P

i follow it from time to time saw the proposed changes they were looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

There is a severe lack of uncomfortable flirting in this thread!!! :rolleyes:

:pac:

Is there a back story to the title? I don't understand it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Jhcx wrote: »
    Is there a back story to the title? I don't understand it?

I'm guessing it's a reference to the changes on the whole site..

• Advertisement

Deductive reasoning FTW.

Advertisement