Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is The Free World Charter?

12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

silkfield wrote: »
    Thank you all for your engaging discussion and debate. If you want to find out more or discuss further, you can go to the website or Facebook page.

As of writing, the video has received over 22,000 views and the Charter document itself over 5,000 signatories inside two months, which I'm very happy about, needless to say. If you have time, why not have a look through the comments section of those who have signed already.

Dreams such as this are only impossible if you really want them to be. Trust in human nature more. When we are depressurised from financial concerns and the associated maladjustments of our upbringing, we are passive, compassionate and cooperative beings. Think about it: People today from wealthy backgrounds are generally more content and well-adjusted than those from poor backgrounds. Why? Because they experience less financial pressures in life. Think about it. A truly Free World is possible. All we have to do is choose it.

My work here in Boards.ie is done, and I have instructed closure of my account, so I won't be back. Thank you again to all respondents for the discussion.

Lol. The overwhelming majority of those views are because its laughable and pathetic; and 22,000 views on youtube is atrociously bad.

What a weird cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

I think this is worth a 2nd look.

It's not perfect by any means, however I think we need to start changing our traditional ways of thinking. Take a hard look at the way our societies work and look to change sooner rather then later.

I sense that the current monetary system is on the verge of self imploding.

I think a lot of people feel that way, but are just waiting for it to happen, and then pick up the pieces from the fallout.

However would it not be prudent to at least start looking at real ways to improve the world.

the current monetary system is all about greed, people at the top taking all they can and people at the bottom suffering because of it.

Mass production, is killing our environment....pesticides are killing insects....bee's are now in danger of becoming extinct.

I fear if the world keeps going the way it's going, it will all end in a disaster I cannot measure.

Advertisement