Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nothing but the Truth

Options
  • 30-10-2007 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watch this on Sky One? It's great purely for the type of people they have on it. It's probably all acted out but I really want someone to go beyond 10,000 to get the proper questions!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Yeah was watching tonite for a few mins and changed over just when he asked the girl "did you ever have a threesome"....how do they know if she is telling the truth???

Kinda trashy do....Jerry Springer hosts it and its on sky one so.....

And just ask a matter of curiosty did she have a threesome?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

JMCD wrote: »
    Yeah was watching tonite for a few mins and changed over just when he asked the girl "did you ever have a threesome"....how do they know if she is telling the truth???

Kinda trashy do....Jerry Springer hosts it and its on sky one so.....

And just ask a matter of curiosty did she have a threesome?:D

Oh ya, completely trashy, which is why I like it.

They give the contestant a lie detector test before hand, ask them about 150 questions and choose 21 to ask. Whether it's true or not is based on the results of the test.

And ya, she did have a threesome, the mother was only disgusted!! :)

The next guy was asked if he's ever had a toilet related accident during sex, he answered no 'because it wasn't an accident' (EWWW!) and they said it was false so he lost everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

One guy admitted to being unfaithful to his girlfriend with her sitting right there. She seemed to know about this already so it wasn't too bad. He went on to admit to not trusting her, and to prefer to play football instead of be with her (I think). Then he stopped on £5,000! I would have went on, he had screwed it up with her anyway he might as well get as much money as he can...

komodosp wrote: »
    One guy admitted to being unfaithful to his girlfriend with her sitting right there. She seemed to know about this already so it wasn't too bad. He went on to admit to not trusting her, and to prefer to play football instead of be with her (I think). Then he stopped on £5,000! I would have went on, he had screwed it up with her anyway he might as well get as much money as he can...

Was that the taxi driver with the big nose? And the blonde woman?? She's his ex-wife and now best friend. I was confused at the start too. Maybe you're talking about someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

He was a young fella, can't remember what his job was but she had short blonde hair... It was on last Wed night

• Advertisement

komodosp wrote: »
    He was a young fella, can't remember what his job was but she had short blonde hair... It was on last Wed night

There lies the problem, I'm back in the land of the bog channels for a few days so I've missed it.

I think these people must be actors because what idiot would go on a show that is based on telling the truth if they had so many secrets? Either that or the producers pick the nuttiest people they can find. Fair enough though, I want to watch people cringe!!

Advertisement