Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

Apparently it says on the page that there's going to be another one (Cant remember how its worded) on next week's paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nothing about that that I can see

I think it's a long the lines of "psstt look out for more next week" or something like that. It's either on the front page or the page with the voucher. At work now so i cant check and i used the voucher yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

Connorzee wrote: »
    I think it's a long the lines of "psstt look out for more next week" or something like that. It's either on the front page or the page with the voucher. At work now so i cant check and i used the voucher yesterday

http://leaflet.lidl.ie/3d22255a-d21f-4719-b779-60b553c7e103/#/48

This leaflet was also in yesterday's SW. The last page refers to a voucher 'this week'. Unclear as to whether they mean the one you've already picked up, or next Sunday's addition. I'd like to think the latter :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    So it does. Just checked my SundayWorld coupon. Are we all just blind?
    party-smiley-emoticon-2.gif

snubbleste wrote: »
    So it does. Just checked my SundayWorld coupon. Are we all just blind?
    party-smiley-emoticon-2.gif

Think we all jus seen the €10 nobody reads the small prints...

Think we all jus seen the €10 nobody reads the small prints...

ahem..... :P:pac:

Connorzee wrote: »
    ahem..... :P:pac:

My sincere apologies :p

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

It's clear from the latest Kantar Worldpanel grocery market share data that Dunnes's continuing shop & save campaign has started to bite into the Aldi/Lidl growth rate and now Lidl are reacting.

Happy days for us!! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Can these be used at Tesco petrol stations? Spend 50 on petrol pay 40 for it etc

Failing that what about a tesco gift card?

No, motor fuel is a specific exclusion when it comes to spend & save vouchers at Tesco with both their own and with accepting other supermarkets' vouchers. I would assume it's because of the minimal margin earned on petrol/diesel.

Don't know about gift cards but I would be surprised if they weren't accepted as they're treated the same as cash.

Quackster wrote: »
    No, motor fuel is a specific exclusion when it comes to spend & save vouchers at Tesco with both their own and with accepting other supermarkets' vouchers. I would assume it's because of the minimal margin earned on petrol/diesel.

Don't know about gift cards but I would be surprised if they weren't accepted as they're treated the same as cash.

So could one, for example, buy a €50 Tesco gift card (for €40) then spend said gift card on 50 quids petrol?

So could one, for example, buy a €50 Tesco gift card (for €40) then spend said gift card on 50 quids petrol?

If you're lucky enough to shop in a Tesco store where they let you buy Tesco gift cards with spend & save vouchers, then I don't see why not!

I cut around the voucher and fecked the part underneath into the bin, didn't spot it, nice work posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bindzzz

Yes please if you still have one

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tom__jnr2

me too - if you still have one

If you're lucky enough to shop in a Tesco store where they let you buy Tesco gift cards with spend & save vouchers, then I don't see why not!

Interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I buy a tesco gift card when I walk in at the customer service desk with one voucher for 50, pay 40, then pay for my shopping with it, along with another voucher. Never had a problem,

These are back this Sunday, in the indo and the world, nice for stocking up for the bank holiday weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭BigProblem

got the €10 lidl voucher - am i right in thinking tesco will honour these as long as i spend over €50? i dont have to check with them beforehand do i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

BigProblem wrote: »
    got the €10 lidl voucher - am i right in thinking tesco will honour these as long as i spend over €50? i dont have to check with them beforehand do i?

Where did you pick up the vouchers ? Anyone around Dublin got any spares?

bindzzz wrote: »
    Yes please if you still have one
    Tom__jnr2 wrote: »
    me too - if you still have one
    TallGlass wrote: »

Maybe try here ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057432539

BigProblem wrote: »

If final bill 50€ or over you get 10€ off

TallGlass wrote: »

If you're in Dublin, you can pop into the Independent office on Talbot St and buy a copy of last Sunday's Sindo.

Alternatively, if you're not too easily embarrassed, you can try your local civic amenity centre which should have a skip specially for newspapers and magazines. It shouldn't take too much rooting to find a Sindo with intact voucher! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

If you're in Dublin, you can pop into the Independent office on Talbot St and buy a copy of last Sunday's Sindo.

Alternatively, if you're not too easily embarrassed, you can try your local civic amenity centre which should have a skip specially for newspapers and magazines. It shouldn't take too much rooting to find a Sindo with intact voucher! :D

Might go dumpster dying down the back of the local Spar

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Coupon for 6pack of water in Saturdays Indo

€10 OFF €50 COUPON IN SUNDAY WORLD AND INDO AGAIN THIS WEEK

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

€10 OFF €50 COUPON IN SUNDAY WORLD AND INDO AGAIN THIS WEEK

Anyone know if the Topaz hot drink / free Sunday world is on today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Anyone know if the Topaz hot drink / free Sunday world is on today?

Any1?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement