Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rock & Metal Ticket Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

dobsdave wrote: »
    No they don't ;)

"We currently do not have any tickets on-sale for Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band."

It seems your wrong, I just got two standing for the first night on ticketmaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Just bought two now as a gift, obviously not selling that well.

I've a spare Rammstein ticket for sale: €60 or best offer.
    I can give it to you on the day of the gig. Pay me now via Paypal or then in cash.
    PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I also have a spare standing ticket for Rammstein if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If anyone's interested this guy is selling a ticket for Korn at 35Euro, 20euro off face if you take the Fee's into account

http://www.adverts.ie/concerts-festivals/korn-ticket-for-sale/1477973

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Anyone got a ticket for Wacken they'd be willing to part with ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

1 X Orange Goblin ticket for sale ... gig is this coming Fri, 20th April in The Pint, Dublin. €15

PM if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Anyone got a ticket for Wacken they'd be willing to part with ? :)

sorry man, this year i cannot sell my ticket as i am planning to go myself…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

RayCon wrote: »
    1 X Orange Goblin ticket for sale ... gig is this coming Fri, 20th April in The Pint, Dublin. €15

PM if interested

pm'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lollipop01

anyone interested in swapping 2 standing tickets for Wednesday 18th for Tuesday 17th? straight swap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

chin_grin wrote: »
    pm'd.

Many thanks chin_grin - enjoy the gig :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

I'm looking for one standing ticket for pearl jam manchester wed 20th mune if anyone has one!
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

sorry man, this year i cannot sell my ticket as i am planning to go myself…

No bother, it's not for me as I got mine right after last year's edition, but for a friend.

i'll keep looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Hi, I've got two tickets for sale, for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers on June 26th in Croke Park. They're standing tickets, face value is €150 including booking charge, I'm selling them for €120. They are print off tickets, not physical ones. Pretty sure that standing tickets are sold out for RHCP.

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Will be attempting to buy 2-4 tickets for Faith No More in London on the 8th of July, the likeliness is I might one or two for sale if I do get the 4, depending on what my peers decide of course. If anyone is interested, I'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sabrewulf

Guns 'n' Roses - 17th May 2012 - O2 Dublin

1 seated ticket for sale:
    Block F, Row 28, Seat 170

Euro 45

PM if interested.

sabrewulf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Nailz wrote: »
    Will be attempting to buy 2-4 tickets for Faith No More in London on the 8th of July, the likeliness is I might one or two for sale if I do get the 4, depending on what my peers decide of course. If anyone is interested, I'll keep you posted.
    Sold out in ****ing no time. :mad: That is the LAST TIME I'm ever using the UK Ticketmaster service to purchase tickets, ATP is a far better ticketing service! Such a time to find that out.

Edit: Gone in exactly 2 minutes apparently... I wouldn't mind but I was on to them the second they went online and nothing came up for ages, was offered 2 seating tickets twice but I got greedy, sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Nailz wrote: »
    Sold out in ****ing no time. :mad: That is the LAST TIME I'm ever using the UK Ticketmaster service to purchase tickets, ATP is a far better ticketing service! Such a time to find that out.

Edit: Gone in exactly 2 minutes apparently... I wouldn't mind but I was on to them the second they went online and nothing came up for ages, was offered 2 seating tickets twice but I got greedy, sickened.

A second date has been added for Brixton on the 10th

Two tickets for sale.

50e for both.

PM please.

Thanks.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Two tickets for sale.

50e for both.

PM please.

Thanks.

SOLD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jordancfc

I have 1 pitch standing ticket for sale for the sold out first gig on the 17th if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cj433330

Bit last minute, but my mate i was supposed to go with had to pull out, so i now have a spare ticket if anyone's interested. Face value, not looking to make any money, just don't want it to go to waste.

pm me your number if interested.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lucanlad

Looking for 2 standing tickets for machine head tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 26 colin5175colin

Hi all, I've 2 standing tks for Bruce on Tuesday 17th July, can't go as had to book hols with the missus instead! face value sale of course, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Have 2 Front Row Blink-182 Tickets Looking For A Swap For Standing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Looking for one ticket for Lamb of God.

PM if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

Hey guys Im looking for some tickets for Lamb of God, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Pair of face value Lamb of God tix on adverts.

http://adverts.ie/concerts-festivals/2-lamb-of-god-tickets/1735859

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ThePerfectDrug

Selling spare tic to Ministry july 18th at the Academy, 30 euros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Amy1974

I have 2 pitch tickets for sale for Bruce Springsteen for next Wednesday Nite in the RDS... Im living in Galway if anyone is interested please send me a message. Asking price €80 each.

Advertisement