Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

neenah wrote: »
    I have been to rory in Clonmel (stay clear) although first time I saw him he was excellent, however he has disappeared now.

I decided to head along to him last summer because I wanted to see what the story was for myself after hearing all about the man. My brother came with me. I had no trouble getting hold of Rory to make the appointment but he was over an hour late on the day, so we went up to The Princess Bar. By the time he texted us to say he was in his office, I was a bit on the tipsy side.

Anyway, Rory didn't really tell me anything that blew my mind, but he was spot-on about my brother living at the end of an estate on a hill where planes fly low frequently (it isn't far from the airport). Rory also accurately described where Tadhg (bro) works and what he does there. That was it really. Nothing else that made us sit up and take notice. He did say that our father was sexually abused by an older man when he was a child, but it's not like I'm going to go up to him and ask him. Let sleeping dogs lie if, indeed, the above is true.

Rory is a nice fella though - apart from the tardiness. Stutters a lot, which can be annoying when you just want him to get the sentence out, but nice fella.
    neenah wrote: »
    I also went to Annette in Cork and found her useless a total waste of money. She was so off the mark it was ridicolous. I asked her if I would have any kids and she said she couldnt see any for me in the next 2 years anyway. I was 3 months pregnant at the time and regretted asking this as I spent the rest of the pregnancy worried that something would happen to the baby. thankfully it didnt. I think Annette likes talking about herself more than doing a reading for you and she is very expensive.

God, that's gas. :pac: Thanks for your honest appraisal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Can anyone tell me anything more about Peter Matthew or can you post up experiences? A friend of mine has recently seen him and I was gobsmacked listening to what she said he was able to bring up. I enjoyed reading your post, MrMojo, about your past experience with him.

I want to see a good medium/psychic for a bit of guidance and comfort etc but I'm afraid I'll be told something negative. I'm guessing I can ask them not to tell me something negative but would that spoil the experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

I too would love to hear more about Peter Matthew someone who has been and if anything came true!

Anyway, Rory didn't really tell me anything that blew my mind [...]That was it really. Nothing else that made us sit up and take notice.

I listened back last night to the recording of the reading we had with him and Rory said that either our mother or father - he wasn't sure about which one - who "was neglecting their health will have heart trouble, possibly a heart attack, in the next six months." He added, "But they'll live."

Now, I knew exactly which parent he was referring to - my mother - but I kept my mouth shut. I asked him if he could be more specific about the timing, so he thought again and replied, "I'd say sometime in the very early part of next year (2011). Before February at the very latest."

Well, our mother had her second heart attack at the very end of December 2010, right before the new year, and she's still alive, thank God.

So Rory got one prediction right so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

Hi there, I posted on page 12 of the link in MrMojoRisin's link, thankfully nothing he predicted came through. He did mention November and then let it pass, my dad was taken ill in November and he's fine again now. If I thought he could get rid of the "block" or get through the "block" I have around me I' give it another shot, but to be honest it was a bit exhausting trying to make everything he was telling me "fit". Going to have another listen to the recording tonight and maybe post back if there are any positives, to be honest I didn't listen to it much because I found it a bit upsetting, and I'm almost afraid I'll bring doom and gloom on myself by listening to it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

Hi yes I've listened back and to be honest there is nothing in fact it is probably the oposite. Stuff like I'd leave my job (not a chance at the moment), there was going to be a death of a loved one (thank goodness there wasn't). I'd just been promoted the week before seeing him, it was a pretty hard got promotion so I would say mentally I was positive about myself. I was so looking forward to seeing him, I would have travelled to Cork from Dublin, by chance he was in Drogheda the week after I rang him so I would say I was open to having a reading.

Maybe he was having a bad day or tired and maybe as he said I had a block around me, I don't think I was emotionally raw but then again sometimes you can be the last person to find out but in hindsight I still wouldn't say looking back that I was all over the place.

as I said previously I would like to get it done again, he did spend a lot of time with me, he is a lovely guy but I wouldn't travel to see him. I'm just wondering now did me recording it put him off, but he said it was okay. I think I would like to see that lady that has been posted about in ashbourne but going to wait a while see if there are any more reviews on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

Hi, im new to this board, so forgive me any mistakes, I have been to see both Veronica and Annette and had good experiences with both, although i found Annette much more thorough, and she also spent alot more time with me, just more experienced I think. The best I have ever been to is Moya, she no longer lives in Cork as she is studying in the psychic college in wales but she still comes over about once a year for a week or two and takes appointments in Dervish, but she books up very quickly. Im not an obsessive, the first reading I ever had was years ago now with Moya, and at the time I was very determined not to give anything away, and weary that it was all a charade, but she was very good and accurate, i think like most people I went because my life was in a bit of turmoil at the time, and she definatley helped and made me feel better, so for me for that reason alone it was worth the money.My second reading was a few years later with Veronica, again as I was going through a rough time, and I did find her good, she picked up on a lot of things, maybe not the main thing I wanted her too, but all the same she was accurate with everything she did come out with, she also asked me if I had an interest in mediumship, as there were spirits around me constantly, it was always something that had frightened me before, but I couldnt get it out of my head after that reading. Since then I have been training with readings and I have done an introduction to mediumship course, and it is amazing how fast and accurate things can come about. Ive been to other readings since with Annette and Moya again for guidance and advice on this, and of course the usual, love, life ect., one thing ive learned is that its impossible for me to read for myself, I guess because i cant seperate my own feelings and emotions and look at it subjectivly. I know im rambling on now, but the one piece of advice I would give to anyone interested in getting a reading, is that if you want to get your monies worth then be open and go with it, im lucky so far as I dont charge to do readings as i was looking for experience, so people are quite open and honest and willing to listen, but if you go with the idea of not giving anything away,or are waiting to catch someone out or trip them up, it does block it somewhat and make it a lot more difficult to have a good reading. And dont forget, its only advice, nothing is set in stone, and you only hear what you need to hear at the time, that doesnt mean things cant or wont change in the future, sorry for going on, I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

Bananabobana do you do readings in Cork for free??

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Hi, im new to this board, so forgive me any mistakes, I have been to see both Veronica and Annette and had good experiences with both, although i found Annette much more thorough, and she also spent alot more time with me, just more experienced I think. The best I have ever been to is Moya, she no longer lives in Cork as she is studying in the psychic college in wales but she still comes over about once a year for a week or two and takes appointments in Dervish, but she books up very quickly. Im not an obsessive, the first reading I ever had was years ago now with Moya, and at the time I was very determined not to give anything away, and weary that it was all a charade, but she was very good and accurate, i think like most people I went because my life was in a bit of turmoil at the time, and she definatley helped and made me feel better, so for me for that reason alone it was worth the money.My second reading was a few years later with Veronica, again as I was going through a rough time, and I did find her good, she picked up on a lot of things, maybe not the main thing I wanted her too, but all the same she was accurate with everything she did come out with, she also asked me if I had an interest in mediumship, as there were spirits around me constantly, it was always something that had frightened me before, but I couldnt get it out of my head after that reading. Since then I have been training with readings and I have done an introduction to mediumship course, and it is amazing how fast and accurate things can come about. Ive been to other readings since with Annette and Moya again for guidance and advice on this, and of course the usual, love, life ect., one thing ive learned is that its impossible for me to read for myself, I guess because i cant seperate my own feelings and emotions and look at it subjectivly. I know im rambling on now, but the one piece of advice I would give to anyone interested in getting a reading, is that if you want to get your monies worth then be open and go with it, im lucky so far as I dont charge to do readings as i was looking for experience, so people are quite open and honest and willing to listen, but if you go with the idea of not giving anything away,or are waiting to catch someone out or trip them up, it does block it somewhat and make it a lot more difficult to have a good reading. And dont forget, its only advice, nothing is set in stone, and you only hear what you need to hear at the time, that doesnt mean things cant or wont change in the future, sorry for going on, I hope this helps.
    You are so right in advising people to go with open mind when going for readings. And do first confirm if the said psychic is worth having readings from. I mean go to only genuine psychics only.

I agree, its so important to do a little research or get recomendations from someone who has been, and if you are confident with your choice, then its counter active to not have an open mind, you are paying either way so id rather get the most out of it than pay to moan about it afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I went to Veronica she was great, I have been to her several times over the past few years, she does know me by now, but I only go when I have an issue , but again I found her honest and accurate, I also went to Annette (last year) found her ok, she goes off in a story about her own life that annoyed me, you have to keep getting her back to your reading, don't get me wrong beautiful person. I also went to the tea leaf lady in knocknacarra in Galway January last, she also way great and told me exactly the same as Veronica. the Jeanette the tea leaf lady does ask some questions but you know she knows her stuff as she then goes off in a rant and tells you loads . some times they will say whats for you wont pass you by .my friend was trying for a baby with five years and no luck she went to the Jeanette she told her she will be pregnant in four weeks and low and behold she was ,,all IVF cancelled ..

Its funny isnt it, because I have been to both, and I dont for one second question either of their abilities, I just felt more comfortable with Annette, she does wander, but i didnt mind and I think she spent over double the time with me, so maybe its just a case of having to find someone with who you feel comfortable or click with, and the chemistry makes for a stronger reading??

you know what I think it is that Veronica is direct unpolished and then Annette is soft and sweet ,,ah but both saying the same thing because they did really ,,Veronica gets msg from her angels or your guides ,cant remember about Annette ,,its all good for me anyways so rock on I say

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mama79

Hi I've been to both Stephanie in Cobh and Annette Singleton and both were really good although Stephanie was way more accurate about stuff in terms of timelines and things.

I also went to a woman in Kinsale about 7 or 8 years ago by the name of Angela Perkins and the things she said to me back then although at the time made zero sense have all come true. My mother in law had also been to her and she was so spot on about stuff it was scary. She's definitely one of the best i've met with.

When I met her it was at some sort of arts & crafts fair in the town so I don't have a number for her but if anyone reading this does i'd be really grateful if they pm'd it to me.

I've heard of her before, and did hear that she was good, think I will stick with veronica I can send you her number if you want, shes always very booked out even in these bad days..my friend is going next week ,,will post to let you know what she thinks..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mama79

Hi

Thanks for the reply...Is it Angela Perkins number you have or Veronica's? Sorry i'm a bit slow today...:)

no sorry it was veronica in blackpool bril:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 julia1244

niallkkk wrote: »
    hi i went to stephanie last night,

has anything come through that she told u yet?

HI

I was wondering if anything Stephanie in Cobh said came true and do you have a contact number for her?

Thanks!:)

my friend went to her, not very good she wasnt at all happy

carrie12 wrote: »

ok, thanks:)

• Advertisement

carrie12 wrote: »

Hi

I went to Stephanie in Cobh today, I found her to be very accurate about a lot of things... Maybe your friend had a bad day... Im wondering if anyone went to Stephanie before and had future stuff come true???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sunflower 50

Hi,i'm new here,just wondering has anyone got feedback on eileen bulman?

Sorry with my friend and Stephanie in Cobh its that she didnt say much thats why she wasnt happy with her,,,but still think that Veronicas the best ,,my friend went to her last week and Veronica was able to tell her that her gran had just died and that her name was pat and she was in the room with them,,my friends gran die 3week before hand ,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryt1987

Could someone please pm me the number for Veronica in Blackpool?

Many thanks :)

maryt1987 wrote: »
    Could someone please pm me the number for Veronica in Blackpool?

Many thanks :)

Her number is listed in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Hello I PM her number to you ..good luck:):)

Hi went to see peter Matthews today and found him great ..he knew I had worked in a medical background and that I returned to college ..he was chatting to my dad and even saw my old dog..but he did say lots of stuff that Veronica had said but anyway I need to try him out and see for myself ..very nice man and he looks like Jordans ex I though:):):):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dineel

Going to see Peter Matthews next week..Any advice/feedback?Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kazbuckley

just have a great time :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cmandcool

hi could somebody pm me the number of veronica in blackpool and peter matthews plz. :)

Advertisement