Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deaf Mute Man Begging in Waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Excuse my writing, I come from a poor education backgrounds..Hope you can understand that. Thanks in advance. Very hurtful when people taking a pxxx on my bad grammar or bad english.

I picked up earlier in your writing that something wasnt right and thought it rude to take the piss, I thought you werent Irish to be honest!

Dont mind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

I seen him talking to his son on two occasions, and also he said sorry after getting in my way on the street.... .Glad he got arrested, scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

so whats worse ? a lad sitting quietly with a sign looking for change or the daily ratpack of annoying chuggers in jr's sq collecting for the fatcat salaries of the ceo'$ of their "charities"

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

CuriousG wrote: »
    I seen him talking to his son on two occasions, and also he said sorry after getting in my way on the street.... .Glad he got arrested, scumbag.

Yeah, I have seen him myself talking to his son, Scum of the earth. Hope anybody from Waterford who read this thread will spread the words about him. Those money should have went to Hospice, Cancer, or any other real cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

chainsawguy, it seems your beef with this mute guy goes a little deeper than his money collecting.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Hoffmans wrote: »
    chainsawguy, it seems your beef with this mute guy goes a little deeper than his money collecting.....

Yeah, I can't help it. Everytime I sees him, he gives me creeps. He is a Snaking smartarse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

every town has beggers like that sure OP.i dont get offended at them/him sure ,whats the point, im sure they/he doesnt give a **** what you or anyone else thinks.its annoying seeing them/him around but ya dont have to give them/him anything if ya dont want to.

Advertisement