Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

MJ23 wrote: »
    Malachy returns, having spent 2 years in the Himalayas with Ra's al Ghul perfecting his Martial arts skills. He works in the Hungry Pig during the day and spends his nights dressed as a bat, cleaning up the streets of Carraigstown. He buys the ice cream van from Cass and Keith helps him convert it into the Batmobile. Keith wants in on the action and Malachy teaches him martial arts. Keith buys an outfit from the helping hand and makes a mask to hide his true identity, he is known as Slapheadman. He and Malachy cruise around Carraigstown at night, keeping the people safe. The two Slaphead vigilantes form an elite club where only Slapheads can join. Barry o Hanlon is the only other member.

We could have great rivalry for the position of sidekick if Robin comes back to work in the garage.

• Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭DERPY HOOFS

Derot should take Jo back we all make mistakes and he did bring her to see her grave he bought her so she was needing a bit of excitement.Do it for Bens sake darn it..
    Dermot is like a angry MR potatoe head going around with severe paranoid delusions.

Build a bridge and get over it Dermot.
    PS anybody see Ben in the Mc Donalds add i think he is going to be a star watch this space the kid is everywhere and just as irratating as Dakota Fannyface Fanning or whatever her name is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Neasa and Orla are looking hot tonight. Why is she going out with ur man though. Creep

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

This Dillon girl seems a bit of a psychopath. Not an ounce of good in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Big beaver head on that Caoimhe one. Funny scene though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus, talk about overacting from Caoimhe there - the laugh was like Cruella de Vil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

ha ha ha charlotte

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Derot should take Jo back we all make mistakes and he did bring her to see her grave he bought her so she was needing a bit of excitement.Do it for Bens sake darn it..
    Dermot is like a angry MR potatoe head going around with severe paranoid delusions.

Build a bridge and get over it Dermot.
    PS anybody see Ben in the Mc Donalds add i think he is going to be a star watch this space the kid is everywhere and just as irratating as Dakota Fannyface Fanning or whatever her name is

Ehhh, his name is Dermish.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

caoimhe's cackle was definitely mortifying, she was like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz, i think she needs to move in with auntie bridie or whatever her name is in kilkenny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

hungrypig wrote: »
    caoimhe's cackle was definitely mortifying, she was like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz,

That's a bit harsh.. Am I the only one who thinks she has a lovely smile?

Quiva.jpg

creeeeeeeeeeeepyyy:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Should we open a fan fiction thread for FC :p

Would have saved us having to read through the last few pages of sh1t!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

hungrypig wrote: »
    caoimhe's cackle was definitely mortifying, she was like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz, i think she needs to move in with auntie bridie or whatever her name is in kilkenny

My OH was watching it for first time in years and he said exact same thing! The cackle out of her "HAR HAR HAR"!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,495 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Some of the acting tonight was the worst I have seen on the show in quite a while. Rachel in particular. She's hopeless. It's like she's stumbling to read her lines off the foreheads of those she's speaking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Just when you think Caoimhe's acting cant get any worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

"This is for Zak Har Har Har"

<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=caoimhewitch.jpg&s=213' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>caoimhewitch.jpg</noscript>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Put a bag over her head and Caoimhe is perfect. Delighted what she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

closeline wrote: »
    Put a bag over her head and Caoimhe is perfect. Delighted what she did.

Hmmm I think a bag over the head is en route ;-)))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

It's funny that in the Caoimhe/Decco relationship that Decco is actually the hot one!

• Advertisement

pookiesboo, that hilarious:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Anyone taking bets that Lucy is harry's Love child?

still think Caoimhe would be a demon in the sack. She could teach delorus a thing or too.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Anyone taking bets that Lucy is harry's Love child?

still think Caoimhe would be a demon in the sack. She could teach delorus a thing or too.
    Ugh. If you're into flab and teeth perhaps

this theory has been doing the rounds about lucy being harry's love child.............surely fc wouldn't do another incest story:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I felt sorry for Charlotte last night :o

It is about time Decco told his mammy and Zumo and all of Carrigstown about Tommy and Jo's affair

Lucy seems only obsessed with Dolores she never even mentioned Harry once in the past so I dont think she is his love child

My guess is Lucy's has psychological problems and gets way too attached to certain people from being in the past in foster care or she hurt a child that was in foster care with her and her family since Emily knows her she must have some connection with foster care anyways I hope soon we do find out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Last nights episodes was terrible. Though i did like the way Eddie treated that slag Orla.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Hope Zumo and his mates wipe the smug smile off Caoimhe's face, hope the scare the bejaysis out of her. I still reckon that Lucy killed her mother and see Dolores as a replacement. It could have been an accident but she still blames herself for her mother's death. That's my guess, but they have dragged it out so long at this stage that it doesn't really matter.

Will Dermot and Orla get together, just as Jo comes back???

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Dermot and Orla get together, just as Jo comes back???

And Orla becomes pregnant as Dermot returns to Jo :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And Orla becomes pregnant as Dermot returns to Jo :p

Was it dermot or Jo that couldn't have kids, isn't Ben adopted or something, vaguely remember something about it a few years ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement