Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Steve Huff

• 29-09-2014 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone heard of this guy? he is an American Paranormal Investigator, he uses EMF recordings and has got some really good recordings he uses Andys box, a windows app and many other apparatus to capture voice, l discovered him on you tube, he makes no money from his investigations and as he says its his hobby if anyones interested l will add a link later or check out his website and he also on facebook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

'andys box' is basically a radio receiver isnt it? No wonder he captures voices then. Im sure you mean EVP rather than EMF.

sounds very similar to Franks Box :P

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭Leilak

yep my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

He's got some creepy Robin Williams EVPs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Yejis3INY

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GladWrap

Yes, I've heard of Steve Huff and no, I don't put much stock in him.
    Yes, he does make money from his investigations indirectly.
    Do I think he has talent? No.

Why I don't like him: exposes his son to unsafe situations, is very flippant about the use of the Ouija board and is quite naiive about matters regarding the paranormal world.

He is the epitome of someone I would do my best to avoid on an investigation.

• Advertisement

I know exactly how this works so i am going to play the video in another tab and not see it. I will then decipher what i think is being said.

are you there robin
    woorm woorm woorm (also a lady talking)

Are you with the angels robin
    Er Eff Er Eff
    Bug Bug Buggg

Your not going to drive yourself

Robin if your there can you come through ....

Have Bingo
    Bingo

cant understand the last bit.

All Rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

Steve Huff is the guy I watched on YouTube. His videos got me motivated to seek ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

@GladWrap How do you have this much fear? "Unsafe" is only an opinion.

Advertisement