Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Minecraft Whitelist Requests [Survival and Feed The Beast]

1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TattyTeddy01

Used to play old sever not sure if still white listed. If not can MillsyCraft and _SugarPlum_ be white listed please?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

Could I get whitelisted on both please?

Leoplureodon

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ICOcarbiens

Could I get a whitelist on survival please?

username carbiens_

Done, done, done and done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jack__Kelly

Can i get a whitelist for survival? Jack__Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Whiltelist please

Meldanorama

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

whitelist survival please

- PintPlease

Please note that the only Boards.ie server still up is the old vanilla 1.7.2 (compatible with 1.7.4/5 clients) server - the old DW20/Monster/AgSkies servers are long gone at this stage and until new server software is finally released it is not practical to move on to 1.8.1.

If anyone really wants to play on the old server just say below and I'll add you to the whitelist but its pretty quiet there at this point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5 D_Bman

recently ive tried connecting to the server and it will not let me. i have not played in several months but all of my other servers work my sername is D_Bman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭OISINGOR

...is the server dead?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement