Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Is no one going to tell Sarah's mother that she's dead :eek:

The Vivienne/Barry thing is so unrealistic, they went on like two dates and now they're getting married?!

Anyone else thing your one playing Bens teacher is terrible at acting?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Barry realised he was on the wrong bus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

In fairness, the scriptwriters have written something a bit original.. usually with a secret like that there's a big build up and then it's revealed at a party or social occasion.. (And in Eastenders it usually happens on xmas week).. Telling Paul so early was a bit of a curveball..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

He was getting a free bus ride and no sign of a pass either.

Poor Denzo watching mark...he looks like a dog left outside in the rain:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The halpins had breakfast at home, went to Vinos for coffee, the hungry pig for lunch and back to Vinos for dinner. No recession there!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

Hahaha - is that a real twitter page? Brilliant!!
    I found a facebook dedicated to the Bishops!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bishop-Brothers-Fair-City/236577366386194

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tomcruiser

the noise of that grease ball deegans notepad what a jerk

Hotting up now!!!! I think it's great at the moment - bring back the Tommy & Jo storyline I say!! ;0)

misschoo wrote: »
    Hotting up now!!!! I think it's great at the moment - bring back the Tommy & Jo storyline I say!! ;0)

Dont speak too soon....that'll probably return in a week or two again:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Lol@next episode!
    'The truth Barry-The truth!'

Expecting Barry to say:

'You can't handle the truth'!:D

Dont speak too soon....that'll probably return in a week or two again:eek:

Ha ha - BRING IT ON!! He's so full of innuendo & Jo get's so flustered it's brilliant. Just great!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Think Deegan needed a bigger notepad with all Barry had to explain!

Expecting Barry to say:
    'You can't handle the truth'!:D

That's exactly what I was thinking of.. The whole storyline ended with a whimper.. I was hoping for an airport chase or something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

In fairness, the scriptwriters have written something a bit original.. usually with a secret like that there's a big build up and then it's revealed at a party or social occasion.. (And in Eastenders it usually happens on xmas week).. Telling Paul so early was a bit of a curveball..

I agree. Eastenders crawl along with their storylines. Drip, Drip for months, then lo and behold on Christmas Day a huge dramatic end. Ronnie/Danielle storyline comes to mind. What a disappointment. The Kat and Ronnie baby swap plot was painful. Anyway, back to Fair City. I enjoyed Fair City tonight. Barry offering to call the guards ending the nightmare. It was realistic. Poor old Denzo didn't see that attack of conscience coming.
    Deegan will be in seventh heaven. The fallout should be interesting. How will Vivienne react when she discovers Denzo's involvement. She is just trying to accept Barry's role in the death of Sarah. Interesting times ahead.

Thanks Angel for your interesting gems of information. I always find them enjoyable and it makes the show more exciting to watch. Delighted to see you back. Long may it last.

ameliajane wrote: »
    How will Vivienne react when she discovers Denzo's involvement. She is just trying to accept Barry's role in the death of Sarah. Interesting times ahead.

Maybe Vivienne might leave with Charlotte at the end of all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Zumo reminds me of the fella who plays Capone on Boardwalk Empire

Maybe Vivienne might leave with Charlotte at the end of all this.

Leaving us with Eileen and the three stooges.

Wonder if Dennis is going to get dragged into this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Great episode tonight I thought. Barry is very convincing in his scenes.
    I hope they have one episode completely devoted to Barrys storyline. I thought this would drag on till Xmas but maybe the scriptwriters got their dates wrong!!! ;)
    How can the Halpins afford to eat out all the time?
    No Neasa tonight!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Is the actor who plays Barry leaving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

angel01 wrote: »
    She has no point at the moment, I don't like her either :o I find her a bit wooden for my liking, all she does is hang around the house or go to work... come to think of it... she sounds like me! :pac:

Angel great to see you back. I just think if she could relax more into her role, but it just looks like no-one on fair city knows where their character is going. Maybe this is the problem with some of the actors.

With regard to Laura I would love to tie her hands down when she is talking - it looks like she does not know how to move and talk at the same time.

I believe Barry and Ray are brothers in real life Barry - Pat Nolan, Ray - Mick Nolan.

Poor Vivienne, her ex-hubby is in prison and her ex-fiance is about to enter! Her sons are not too far behind them. What a disappointment for her.

Damien deserves to be canonized. His forgiveness for Suzanne is amazing.

I believe Barry and Ray are brothers in real life Barry - Pat Nolan, Ray - Mick Nolan.

Poor Vivienne, her ex-hubby is in prison and her ex-fiance is about to enter! Her sons are not too far behind them. What a disappointment for her.

Maybe its a chance to see Paddy Bishop.

???Vivienne visits Barry in the prison. Vivienne looks across to the table on left and sees Paddy. Hello Paddy.She looks to the right and sees Denzo. Hello Dennis.;);)

Damien deserves to be canonized. His forgiveness for Suzanne is amazing.

Even Mark. Its hardly a month since he was kicking the s**t out of her in the park.

Now they're all happy families

Who would that be?... Larry, Curly and (Zu-)Mo

Spin off show Prisoner Cell Block C (C for Carrigstown) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Wonder if Dennis is going to get dragged into this

Perhaps. Mark knows Denzo was involved in some murder. He might put two and two together. Finn also might have a suspicion when he hears. After the station was robbed he said he saw who took the money on cctv. Surely he'd have seen Denzo in there talking to Barry just before the incident as well.

• Advertisement

Epicurus wrote: »
    Perhaps. Mark knows Denzo was involved in some murder. He might put two and two together. Finn also might have a suspicion when he hears. After the station was robbed he said he saw who took the money on cctv. Surely he'd have seen Denzo in there talking to Barry just before the incident as well.

There is evidence all right if Deegan digs deep enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement