Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hospitality Bar & Tourism Courses

Options
  • 16-12-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Has anyone experience of Hospitality Bar & Tourism Courses at WIT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Didn't do one of the courses but all the facilities are brand spanking new. Very shiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 snooks21

Adrian4 wrote: »
    Has anyone experience of Hospitality Bar & Tourism Courses at WIT?
    I did the level 8 hospitality management degree in wit. Graduated in 2013. To be honest its been no use to me in getting a job. If your interested in doing a hotel management course do it in shannon they have the best course. If you want to be a bar manager, just get into a good 4 or 5 star hotel and work your way up. It'll be quicker and cost you alot less!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

snooks21 wrote: »
    I did the level 8 hospitality management degree in wit. Graduated in 2013. To be honest its been no use to me in getting a job. If your interested in doing a hotel management course do it in shannon they have the best course. If you want to be a bar manager, just get into a good 4 or 5 star hotel and work your way up. It'll be quicker and cost you alot less!!

Wise words and this goes to any course make sure you do your research. As a lot of these degree course are only a money racket for the college and you are left with a worthless bit of paper come the end of it.

Advertisement