Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford to Carlow. Daily

• 14-09-2011 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey folks I am travelling from Wexford town to Carlow It daily if anyone needs a lift, It would be helping me also as it would reduce my fuel costs if I had someone to chip in. It would be a max of 4 people as I have only a car. If interested p.m. me please.

Regards,

Michael.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

I would suggest you tell them to pm you instead of showing your number to the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mickybv6gsi

RealistSpy wrote: »
    I would suggest you tell them to pm you instead of showing your number to the world.

Point taken !! After editing :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pdev94

Hi there,

Not sure if this post is still relevant, however, I am looking for a daily lift from Enniscorthy to Carlow Town to get to work.
    I just got a new job up there (starting on the 22nd of June) and just realised how difficult it is to get to and from both counties due to the lack of public transport links.
    My work day is 09.00 - 17.30, Monday to Friday.
    I would happily split the cost of fuel.
    I am a non-smoker, male and 22 years of age.
    If you think you could help me out or know of someone that could, please drop me a message.

Thanks a lot,
    Paul.

Advertisement