Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7' £69 using code at tesco direct

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

brendan86 wrote: »
    Can someone here explain to me how I order this product and parcel motel? I have never ordered anything using parcel motel before and want to order this.. Thanks in advance..

Folks.......at the last page just update your name. Enter PMID in first name.....your valid name in surname......Thats it !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,250 ✭✭✭✭ted1

tharmor wrote: »
    Folks.......at the last page just update your name. Enter PMID in first name.....your valid name in surname......Thats it !

My PMID was to long for the first name so I had to span both first name and last name

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

i used my pmid as surname should be good tho ?

hate the fact i kno how to use parcel motel now cause this is prob start of a spending spree cause check this thread daily :0

So I'm the only person with a long alpha PMID

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

Thank you for thread , Ordered one .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

thank you OP, ordered one, first time using PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

ordered one thanks op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Damn....ordered one too......now to justify the need of another tablet to the wife :(

cuculainn wrote: »
    Damn....ordered one too......now to justify the need of another tablet to the wife :(
    Tell her its for her !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

If I hadn't just bought a nexus 7 for £129.99 (courtesy of bargain alerts) I'd be jumping to buy this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ordered yesterday and it's already been dispatched. Good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The way i put my name when using Tesco Direct and PM is:

JoeBloggs OneTwoThreeFourFive

And i just leave it at that.

just got email saying it has been dispatched.. whats the earliest i could recieve this now you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

out of stock now:(

just got email saying it has been dispatched.. whats the earliest i could recieve this now you reckon?

Me too, I went for the free postage, they say the 25th so sllowing a day for pm it should be here on the 26th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

ted1 wrote: »
    Me too, I went for the free postage, they say the 25th so sllowing a day for pm it should be here on the 26th

Dont forget its a bank holiday on Monday so maybe another day to add to it

Dont forget its a bank holiday on Monday so maybe another day to add to it

i think it says no later than the 25th so expecting it sooner i hope.. ordered case also this evening cant wait recieve it thanks again op

i think it says no later than the 25th so expecting it sooner i hope.. ordered case also this evening cant wait recieve it thanks again op

Funny you should say that

ted1 wrote: »
    Funny you should say that

Whats is this ?? Is there a way to track this ??

Whats is this ?? Is there a way to track this ??

Yes go to the Tesco site and log in. Go to direct orders and you will see the tracking option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Anyone has any updates on delivery ? Used Parcel Motel for the first time !

sandra_b wrote: »

Go for second one ! I have it and its superb !

Anyone knows how to return the tablet from Tesco just in case i dont want it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Fought off the urge to buy a 7 inch (we have 2 already) Got this instead, we needed a 10 inch more, so I just ordered this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JAD1EQC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone has any updates on delivery ? Used Parcel Motel for the first time !

Cant you check yourself? ,i ordered one and received tracking information with the email i got after it was dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Are Argos and Amazon better tablets then this Tesco one?
    Do you think Tesco will be available again?

Cant you check yourself? ,i ordered one and received tracking information with the email i got after it was dispatched.
    Don't get worked up ! I was asking about PM tracking !

Don't get worked up ! I was asking about PM tracking !

You wont get any tracking from PM until they receive it and that will only be when tesco have delivered it to them after that you'll just get a txt/email from PM when its in your locker,im looking at Tuesday as my delivery date so it will be in my PM locker Wednesday.

You wont get any tracking from PM until they receive it and that will only be when tesco have delivered it to them after that you'll just get a txt/email from PM when its in your locker,im looking at Tuesday as my delivery date so it will be in my PM locker Wednesday.

if courrier delivers tuesday morning maybe parcel motel have it in locker tomorrow evening? im hoping anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rightman

Go for second one ! I have it and its superb !

Anyone knows how to return the tablet from Tesco just in case i dont want it ?

I'd buy it from you for the price you had to pay!
    I'm looking for one as a gift and just have missed that one in tesco...

Advertisement