Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dunnes Stores Friday Madness Offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭P.o.p.p.y

Cheap Irish cream is exactly that cheap Irish cream, If you drink Baileys you can tell the difference straight away. Huge difference in taste, have never tasted one that comes close in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

anybody know tomorrows deals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Manager wasnt sure but thinks selection boxes and USA biscuits. Thought they were €7.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Ha, USA biscuits, absolutely rank, surprised they aren't offering people money to get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

USA biscuits and selection boxes. Can't remember the exact prices they were advertising offers over intercom tonight in store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

USA biscuits and selection boxes. Can't remember the exact prices they were advertising offers over intercom tonight in store

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Ha, USA biscuits, absolutely rank, surprised they aren't offering people money to get rid of them.

havent had them in yonks
    they surely cant be as bad I remember them to be

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

You know times are pretty hard when you visit someones house over xmas and out comes a box of USA for tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

mailburner wrote: »
    havent had them in yanks
    they surely cant be as bad I remember them to be

No no, they're awful, just like their name, their taste is completely devoid of goodness or imagination
    You know times are pretty hard when you visit someones house over xmas and out comes a box of USA for tea.

It sullies the name of every single tea to be associated with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

No no, they're awful, just like their name, their taste is completely devoid of goodness or imagination

It sullies the name of every single tea to be associated with it.

i recall rover being a lot worse
    i suppose they are still being sold? is that possible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Manager wasnt sure but thinks selection boxes and USA biscuits. Thought they were €7.

Are Cadburys biscuits half price too?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Like Cordon Bleu and Prawn Cocktail they are soooooooooooo 70's :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are Cadburys biscuits half price too?

Supervalu @ €6.50

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

USA biscuits are the posh tin in my house! I got a tin in Supervalu for 7 quid last week, so the Dunnes deal isn't great.

I just need a tin of chocolate kimberlys and the Christmas biscuits will be sorted :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

tins of roses are 6 euro in dunnes and 5 euro in eurospar at moment quality street for a fiver in aldi too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Baileys for a tenner in Superquinn until Nov 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Dunnes Stores' Frustrating Friday offers: High-res PDF here
    page.jpg

€5 Roses (850g) in Eurospar's offers this weekend: High-res PDF here

page.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Baileys for a tenner in Superquinn until Nov 26th.

madly good price!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Is there anywhere where you can check their food prices online ???

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

www.triftypages.ie is a site I check sometimes which shows special offers in the major supermarkets.

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    USA biscuits are the posh tin in my house! I got a tin in Supervalu for 7 quid last week, so the Dunnes deal isn't great.

I just need a tin of chocolate kimberlys and the Christmas biscuits will be sorted :pac:

Ok the Chocolate Kimberlys

IF ANY supermarket can get these and sell them at €6 or even €7 they'll clean up.

Yeh Tesco pretended to have them on their Crazy Prices but all stores got about 1 pallet on day 1 and that was it for the week.

So if a real supermarket gets them in and sells them for 6 or 7 they'll be the Santy of my Christmas !:P

And ps - they MUST have loads of stock !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

anyone knows what is on tomorrow? is this still going on? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

looks like it will involve boxes of crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

vicwatson wrote: »
    Ok the Chocolate Kimberlys

IF ANY supermarket can get these and sell them at €6 or even €7 they'll clean up.

Yeh Tesco pretended to have them on their Crazy Prices but all stores got about 1 pallet on day 1 and that was it for the week.

So if a real supermarket gets them in and sells them for 6 or 7 they'll be the Santy of my Christmas !:P

And ps - they MUST have loads of stock !

Dunnes had them at about €9 last weekend.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

efb wrote: »
    looks like it will involve boxes of crisps

3.99 for the boxes of crisps I heard on the radio earlier but wasn't sure if it was for the friday offer. Going to get 2 in the morning. It's not Christmas without the boxes of crisps in this house.

lindtee wrote: »
    3.99 for the boxes of crisps I heard on the radio earlier but wasn't sure if it was for the friday offer. Going to get 2 in the morning. It's not Christmas without the boxes of crisps in this house.

20 in the box ??

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

This post has been deleted.

That's plagiarism! You stole my weekly thankses! :pac:

Pro tip:
    If anyone's posting a page from that user-unfriendly Metro Herald e-edition site (e-metroherald.ie), there's an easier way than downloading and uploading to an image-sharing site.

When you reach the viewer for today's paper, click the PDF button at the top, select the page that Dunnes has their ad on and then click Download Selected then click Page.pdf. Copy-paste the URL so people can access the PDF webpage directly. Then change the ".pdf" suffix of the URL to ".jpg" and you can insert that URL as an image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

hi , does the dunnes Friday offers only run on Fridays... are they ever still on offer on sat... I always miss them on fridays as I work late... I would pop in sat morning if they were still available

Advertisement