Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! i want to help my mum give up the fags...

• 04-08-2011 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya all.

i want to help my mum give up the fags. she wants to stop but cant seem to put them down. she doesnt smoke too much (about 2-5 a nite) and only does it sneakily when everyones gone to bed. she knows they are bad but she uses them as a crutch to lift her spirits. she is disabled and has major health problems (not smoking related... yet).

she likes to read and i want to give her a copy of Allen Carrs book.
    is there anybody whos finished with theirs (and the cigs) and wouldnt mind passing it on to me? i feel like i better do this now before we lose her to cancer. her body cant take too much more.

please pm me if you can help.
    thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I have a old copy knocking about here. PM me your address and I'll send it to you.

Advertisement