Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Freebies and Trades (trade steam, origin, etc. keys here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sorry for going off topic, but I'm just wondering why you have loads of copies of games you don't want?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Sorry for going off topic, but I'm just wondering why you have loads of copies of games you don't want?
    I buy them when they are onsale and trade them afterwards so i can buy more games that i want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

GarIT wrote: »
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't you the guy that was always begging for free games?

The hilarious thing is he still gets lots of free games on the Neogaf forums through a yoke called modbot where you have to be the quickest to enter the giveaway to win or sometimes its a raffle. Bundle games mainly. Yet here he is with loads of games to trade for keys, to the same people he leeched games off of for weeks. He couldn't even spare a game or two to give back though of course :rolleyes:

Digitalism wrote: »
    The hilarious thing is he still gets lots of free games on the Neogaf forums through a yoke called modbot where you have to be the quickest to enter the giveaway to win or sometimes its a raffle. Bundle games mainly. Yet here he is with loads of games to trade for keys, to the same people he leeched games off of for weeks. He couldn't even spare a game or two to give back though of course :rolleyes:

And he was a user I had to block on Steam as he was constantly begging for games and asking if I could buy a game for him or send him money on paypal so he could buy it. Really would think that he would throw a few games up for people or even on the steam gifts thread but a leech isn't known for anything other than taking as much as they can

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

And he was a user I had to block on Steam as he was constantly begging for games and asking if I could buy a game for him or send him money on paypal so he could buy it. Really would think that he would throw a few games up for people or even on the steam gifts thread but a leech isn't known for anything other than taking as much as they can

Some cheek the stingy fecker has, I'm pretty sure he was asking another one of my steam friends the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Ah... sulc and his many user names.

Good man sulc!* :D

Sulc is now a reformed addict and contributes some freebies sometimes so i should stop bashing :D:D:D:D:D:D:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Origin will be doing free games... Apparently they'll be putting up games randomly for free that are taken down after an undisclosed amount of time. With that said, currently Dead Space.

www.origin.com/en-ie/store/on-the-house

Just noticed that today, got dead space for myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Thanks for the head's up! More games that I don't have the time to play... yay! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Old bundle clear outs. Would ideally like trades but if theres nobody willing to trade there free to good home.
    Origin:

Dead Space Origin Key
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    Dead Space 3 Origin Key
    Medal of Honor Origin Key
    Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    Battlefield 3
    Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
    Populous Origin Key
    The Sims 3 Key
    The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key
    The Sims 3 Late Night Key
    The Sims 3 Date Night Key

Steam:
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
    Euro Truck Simulator
    Trainz simulator
    Agri Sim 11
    Limbo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Recurve360 wrote: »

Euro Truck Simulator

Limbo

These in trade for Crysis on Origin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Old bundle clear outs. Would ideally like trades but if theres nobody willing to trade there free to good home.
    Origin:

Dead Space Origin Key
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
    Dead Space 3 Origin Key
    Medal of Honor Origin Key
    Mirror's Edge Origin Key
    Battlefield 3
    Populous Origin Key
    The Sims 3 Key
    The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key
    The Sims 3 Late Night Key
    The Sims 3 Date Night Key

Steam:
    Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
    Euro Truck Simulator
    Trainz simulator
    Agri Sim 11
    Limbo

How about a serious sam game for euro truck?, or race on? Both steam keys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd take a Sims 3 key, have a few steam keys to choose from, (bundle leftovers.)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

Does anyone play C&C anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Myself, not so much since the unspeakable C&C4 installment.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Does anyone play C&C anymore?

After Red Alert 3 I'm not going to buy one again.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭jimjamcoolio

I meant online Red Alert 3

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

MrVestek wrote: »
    These in trade for Crysis on Origin?
    PM sent
    Lu Tze wrote: »
    How about a serious sam game for euro truck?, or race on? Both steam keys
    Gone to person above. Sorry Fella
    I'd take a Sims 3 key, have a few steam keys to choose from, (bundle leftovers.)
    What games you got for trade? I have a lot of bundles myself but missed a few. Really want FTL or Hotline Miami but will consider anything.

PM sent

Gone to person above. Sorry Fella

What games you got for trade? I have a lot of bundles myself but missed a few. Really want FTL or Hotline Miami but will consider anything.

I'll have to go and check through my e-mails, but off hand I have Gunmonkeys and Race On. Steam codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Have a few discount codes for steam games X2 Pixel piracy 25% off Escape Goat 20% off and football manager 75% off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Anyone want a guess pass for Threadspace: Hyperbol? http://store.steampowered.com/app/2720/?snr=1_5_9__205
    Send me a pm if you want to try it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

I'm looking for a trade, I have Steam Keys for:

Tomb Raider (2013)

Just Cause 2

Hitman: Blood Money

Dungeon Siege III

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

PlanetSide 1 Now Fully F2P
    PlanetSide 1 Now Fully F2P

[May 01, 2014, 09:14 am ET]
    SOE's Matthew Higby tweets the news that, as planned, PlanetSide 1 is now full-on free-to-play: "PlanetSide has gone free to play, completely!" Deferring to the community, he points the way to this reddit thread on the topic where there's a direct link to the installer for the MMOFPS, as well as some wisdom from PlanetSide veterans on how to get the most out of the experience. Thanks Blahman.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Haven't tried myself, but Blizzard are giving away Lost Vikings and Rock 'n' Roll Racing via their Battle.net service

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/216877/Rock_n_Roll_Racing_The_Lost_Vikings_now_free_on_Battlenet.php

I have Race Injection to trade, it's 6 games. I'll consider anything at all. http://store.steampowered.com/app/44680/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Origin: On the House
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Game of the Year Edition: Free
    https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/on-the-house

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

Rush bros is free on Greenmangaming if you sign up for a Playfire account.

GMG Link

freegame.greenmangaming.com/

Steam link

store.steampowered.com/app/234490/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Trading natural selection 2. Open to any offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

Not a permanent freebie, but Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the DLC are free for the weekend on Steam (75% if you want to buy).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

ARMA 3 is on a free weekend also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

I have an extra Steam code for FTL: Faster Than Light.

First person to post (but who also has 50+ posts and over a month on boards.ie) can have it.

Advertisement