Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CZ MODELS

Options
  • 14-04-2014 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

just wondering would anyone here have a list of models cz made in 22 hornett caliber? ive a 527 but courios on other models??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

think the only CZ in .22 hornet is the 527, However CZ used to be called Brno and then i think it may have been called a Brno Fox? It is petty much the same gun only the trigger setup was different.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Padd2

think the only CZ in .22 hornet is the 527, However CZ used to be called Brno and then i think it may have been called a Brno Fox? It is petty much the same gun only the trigger setup was different.

I've seen the fox mod 2 way nicer gun than the 527 !! I think there might be a model in between the two if I recall correctly ?
    ITS A 465 i think has anyone any info on these ive heard the rare and can make crazy money to the right collector?

Advertisement