Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Decent shops for big sizes?

• 17-09-2008 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Where can I find decent not-too-grandmama-looking clothes, sizes 18+?? Also, not too far from the city centre or easily reached by bus service cause I don't drive...

I came to Limerick with only three pair of jeans and four hoodies, it's time for some shopping and while I am on diet, it's not realistic to lose 30 kg in a month

Thanks!

Comments

I think it depends really what side of 18+ you are on.
    Evans which is on Cruises street is the only place I can think of that would cater for size 24+.
    You might have luck with Dorethy Perkins and Dunnes under that.

I have a friend who finds www.simplybe.ie fantastic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think there's a shop on Cruises Street, about half-way up on the left hand side, that caters for "plus sizes". Sorry I can't think of the name :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

There used to be a plus sized store across from the Pery hotel and gleesons foodstore, havent noticed if its still there. The shops at dunnes on the childers road (names escape me) to the left carry plus size ranges too. bus stops outside.

Advertisement