Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Ban

• 15-11-2015 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Colin McN has banned me for, and I quote

'This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members. '

I struggle to see how I have been posting in a provocative manner, if anything it has been other posters. Clearly far too many posters have a chip on their shoulder against me.

Can a mod other than Colin look into this please, he already has said take it up with the dispute section.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hachiko wrote: »
    Colin McN has banned me for, and I quote

'This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members. '

I struggle to see how I have been posting in a provocative manner, if anything it has been other posters. Clearly far too many posters have a chip on their shoulder against me.

Can a mod other than Colin look into this please, he already has said take it up with the dispute section.

You've been posting long enough in Motors and have had enough interaction with him to know the mod's proper name, so your insistence in calling him Colin smacks of either petulance or trolling tbh. If you're not going to take this process seriously then it's unreasonable to expect any of the CMods or admins to either. So I'm going to close this thread and give you another chance to make your appeal properly. There won't be a third chance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement