Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Infraction appeal

Options
  • 13-11-2015 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Re Athletics forum

A mod on the Athleics forum, Badger Queen I think it was,falsely accused a poster of trolling on the "Rave" thread (post since deleted). This was done in thread for all to see. Correct me if I'm wrong but if anyone has a problem with a post they should report same post through the report function?
    Anyway as the mod in question (maybe it's Squirrel Queen) saw fit to post this false accusation publicly I followed suit with a simple response Wow, just wow).
    This post was deleted so I posted something similar and again this was deleted.
    The mod (maybe it's Otter Queen) then issued an in thread warning and numerous posts were deleted all of which were questioning her apparent modding.
    I replied to this warning wondering was the mod's (apologies it's Racoon Queen)post going to be deleted as well. This post was also deleted and I received an infraction.
    Can someone have a look at this please with a view of reversing said infraction?

Thanks a bunch guys.
    Wild Garlic.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Your contempt for the mod is quite clear from your OP here, so I'm not even going to ask if you've discussed your card with the mod

You responded to a mod instruction in-thread
    And can you not delete your own posts or is it a one way street?

So you were challenging a mod instruction in-thread - that's not allowed anywhere on Boards

I would suggest you reconsider your posting style if you wish to retain posting privileges in the forum

Red card upheld

You may ask an Admin to review my decision should you wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Wild Garlic

Beasty wrote: »
    Your contempt for the mod is quite clear from your OP here, so I'm not even going to ask if you've discussed your card with the mod

You responded to a mod instruction in-thread

So you were challenging a mod instruction in-thread - that's not allowed anywhere on Boards

I would suggest you reconsider your posting style if you wish to retain posting privileges in the forum

Red card upheld

You may ask an Admin to review my decision should you wish
    Super, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Having read the posts in question, I see no reason to overturn the red card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Wild Garlic

trout wrote: »
    Having read the posts in question, I see no reason to overturn the red card.

Really? Are you sure? Have you the looked at the correct thread?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Really? Are you sure?

He is.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement