Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montague's Mount - Solo dev in Donegal - PC, Mac, Linux & Oculus - Greenlight help!

• 01-07-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a second to show you the labours of my last 18 months, Montague's Mount. What initially started off as an experiment in environmental scene setting ended up being a personal trip through my mind.

As a solo developer, working in total isolation up in Donegal, it has been both the most rewarding project i have undertaken, as well as the hardest and most emotionally draining; being semi-autobiographical in nature, there is a lot of 'me' in this chilling story. It is the first mainstream game to use the Irish language (Gaeilge) extensively throughout, and I am trying to promote 'all things Irish' as much as I can.

I am now coming to the end of the development and just have the Oculus Rift support to implement... i can then take a well earned breather.

In an attempt to get Montague's Mount out to the most people possible, I am currently going through the Steam Greenlight submission and could really do with your 'yes' votes. So, if you could take a minute out of your busy day to head over, check it out and 'give me the thumbs up', your support would be very well received.

Also, spreading the word about this game is so important as we need to get approx. 50k votes to get accepted onto the Steam Network - so please pass on to any Steam friends you may have.

Head over, check it out, and please give us the thumbs up :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=146521424

Regards,
    Matt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Sounds interesting, will give the trailer a look, when I get home. Voted on green light as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Voted this up. Very best of luck with it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement