Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Minor public obstructions

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭Bad Santa

I had people that tail gate me when I'm walking. I find it far worse than when I'm driving. Like fcuk tards in supermarkets who see you walking towards a checkout and walk really fast up behind you and start looking around you as much as to say: "I'm walking faster than you, let me passed please". Bastards **** fcuks.

The worst of 'em is when you're in places with segregated rope and you have entered that area and other prat bollox arse tits slip under the rope and cut you off. Or do the other thing again and stat running up behind you wanting to go faster just so you can get to the stationary end of the queue three seconds quicker.

These soulless slivers will then usually sigh, bitch and moan all the time they are waiting also, thinking that if they watch the tills intently while tutting, that this will some magically make the queue move faster. They want murdering.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

Had this today going into tesco ,4 people in a row having a chat and blocking the entrance, makes it worse when they have trolleys aswell, can they not just stand out of the way:mad:

Advertisement