Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MIDTERM!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Feel more tired now, than I did this time yesterday - feels like midterm, but gonna be in school for a few days next week to get work done

Can't believe its 6.30 already, was half thinking about heading to the cinema, but its possible I'd fall asleep watching the film!

Go see the lady in black,that would definitely keep you awake :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

My Indian head massage was good. Would have liked it to be longer. My face and hair is all greasy now though.

Did some more baking and made cookies and Brownies with protein. The cookies are very doughy but my God I love them.

Can't wait for take me out. Love how cringey it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

My phone hates me!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Have you seen it? How scary is it?

I hate horror movies but I kinda want to see that.. Just don't want to be completely traumatised after it :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Novella wrote: »
    I am trying really hard to save money and I'm actually doing quite well but I miss buying stuff. :( I like stuff.
    I feel your pain. Now that I'm saving and have no money to spend, everything I see in the shops looks amazing and wonderful just because I know I can't have any of it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have you seen it? How scary is it? I

hate horror movies but I kinda want to see that.. Just don't want to be completely traumatised after it :o

no not yet :( but I Hear its good,I like films like this but I don't like slasher/gore films

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Did some more baking and made cookies and Brownies with protein. The cookies are very doughy but my God I love them.

doughy cookies & baked goods are the business. I like my cookies and brownies eeeever so slightly undercooked <dribbles>

Hey Dolorous, you know that mug you mentioned over in the R&R forum, the Francis Bacon one? Are they still for sale? I want, I want! (so at least one good thing has come from yer man smashing one!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Is that the new film with Daniel Radcliffe in it? : confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Anyone see the vow or jack and Jill? Tryin to decide which to see

Posy wrote: »

It is :)

• Advertisement

I love my family to bits but I have to say I do not understand them one tiny, tiny little bit. Biting back the wtfs at the mo.

Luckily AttentionHooer McKittenface is here to distract me by yowling everytime he isn't bang centre of attention

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ugh, boys are worse than girls for making things unnecessarily awkward :(:( Why ruin nice things by the silent treatment and being awkward? If you find it weird you should talk it out..... Raaaar....
    In other news I have quite a strong english accent and my cork one has vanished... Which led to an interesting intervention with two old friends in Starbucks, them trying to get me to speak properly.... I wouldn't mind if I was able to do an english accent normally, but this is ridiculous...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I feel your pain. Now that I'm saving and have no money to spend, everything I see in the shops looks amazing and wonderful just because I know I can't have any of it. :rolleyes:

That is exactly what has been happening to me! It's no fun. :(

In other news I have quite a strong english accent and my cork one has vanished....

*shakes head* tis a sad day :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm sure the accent will kick back in in a few days, seeing as neither are my natural accent at all...

Hmmmmm fair enough so :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Mollikins wrote: »
    Feeling lazy so just gonna copy and paste over from C&H :o

Hey guys. Just dropped by to see how everyone is. Boards has been popping into my head a lot recently and when I saw my birthday e-mail earlier today I said I might as well log in and say hi. Feeling a little smug that I managed to remember my password after 9 months of being away! :p

College is going well. Will be finished fairly soon. Feels like the year has passed so quickly, which is good because then it means I’m enjoying it. Was on work placement yesterday and when I arrived back from lunch the children surprised me with a card they all helped make and sang happy birthday to me! It was so cute!

I know now this is what I want to do. Maybe even someday I’ll open up my own place! :)

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Glad to see you back Mollikins :)
    I think this thread has struck again, I just burned my baby finger on an oven tray :(
    Is this the first bout of clumsiness in V4? :p
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Sorry to steal your thunder but I twatted my head off an open cupboard today, and I fell getting out of the bath :/

I fell into a pile of mud on campus today. All over both my knees and ass thank god I was on my way back to the carpark to go home and not on the way in!!!

In other news my cupcakes turned out well and I had a lovely afternoon with a very good friend of mine that I hadn't seen for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Have you seen it? How scary is it?

I hate horror movies but I kinda want to see that.. Just don't want to be completely traumatised after it :o

My mum has read the book and seen the play and said it's really scary! That doesn't help much towards the film but the story is scary :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Hey everyone, happy weekend!!

Having a quiet weekend in this week, god this thread is filling up fast, chatterboxes :P

Well, wish I could cook some cupcakes cos this thread makes me hungry!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I am a freak. Going to cinema with the boy, sitting in the car waiting for him to come back and what seems to be a group from a youth club (lil kids) come racing down the path with a bored looking lady supervising. All the kids seemed to be running excitedly in their little group, except for this one little boy who tagged behind the lady all by himself and alone. He looked like he didn't have any friends in the group and looked so sad and I'm trying not to cry.

I really do need locking up.

• Advertisement

That's not mad Storm, it's very empathetic & sweet.

I've been sitting here trying to take off my nail polish for the last 30 seconds, scrubbing away, not budging at all. Glanced up and noticed beer bottle sitting beside nail varnish remover, sniffed cotton. Stella Artois. D'oh

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Andy Peters is on the Million Pound Drop.

The guy looks identical to how he did when I was a kid. How is that possible?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I would be watching expecting him to solve everything by getting his wand. He's one of those actors I can only ever imagine doing one role, nothing else suits them

I made soup today, then new mustardy chickeny thing for dinner, now I'm making marshmellow rice krispie treats while watching old comedies.
    When did I turn into my mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Hey Dolorous, you know that mug you mentioned over in the R&R forum, the Francis Bacon one? Are they still for sale? I want, I want! (so at least one good thing has come from yer man smashing one!)

I haven't popped down to the bookshop in a little while but I'd say it's still there, the 'incident' with Smashy McMentalist was relatively recent! If not they have them here, interesting conversation piece at the very least :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Just got a text off one of the lads! "Suit up! Were going drinkin'!"

love random nights out!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Had a lovely afternoon with the boy from work :D went for coffee and a wander around town, just chatting. He still hasn't made any moves, and I'm questioning myself now whether he's interested or not, maybe I'm over thinking it. I'm not going to stress about it though, I don't have the time to stress about that as well as college! So I'm just going to be unstressed, and enjoy being in this whole 'liking' stage of things!

Called out to my friend for a bit and now I'm snuggled up in my new bed watching Thor for the first time. Figured I'd better get around to watching Thor & Captain America seeing as how the Avengers movie looks awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I has American candy! Hersey bars! *dances*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

14 pages already! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    14 pages already! :eek:

I know! Gossips! ;)

Loving take me out, its hilarious!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

That's not mad Storm, it's very empathetic & sweet.

I've been sitting here trying to take off my nail polish for the last 30 seconds, scrubbing away, not budging at all. Glanced up and noticed beer bottle sitting beside nail varnish remover, sniffed cotton. Stella Artois. D'oh
    At least you did not drink the nail varnish remover :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement