Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I would. ;)

!

Das Kitty........I'm blushing!!!:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I got a chocolate almond croissant today. I feel bold :o must get on my bike :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

aristocat wrote: »
    Oh dear, just sitting down after doing battle getting the weekly shop in local supermarket. I swear, either I am getting crankier as I get older, or people are getting ruder. (Probably the former!). I can't stand it when my shopping is going through the checkout and I am trying to juggle, packing the darn stuff, watching that the special offers remain 'special' and paying the gum chewing cashier before all is packed; to add to my distress, the next customer stands right up in front of the cashier waiting for me to hurry up and wont get out of my way so that I can pay the surly creature. Why do people do that? Will they get their own stuff through any quicker by getting in my way? Or am I the only grouch in the village? Ah well, a nice cup of coffee and a biscuit now to calm me down. One of life's little pleasures.:)
    definately not the only grouch, this drives me mad... and i find them a lot worse in tesco for this, both the cashiers and teh customers. what i do i pack everything before i pay for it. that way the cashier will usually help me, or i will pack extra slower, and when ive finished packing, ill pay her then. my speed depends on
    1 - Their greeting
    2 - Their attitude
    3 - If they help pack or not.

I dont care who Im holding up either, Im paying for what Im getting, and Im not going to be made feel like Im in the way.

Being so passive aggressive is an awful infliction :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm such a freaking idiot. Got it into my head somehow that someone was pissed off with me and I was really weird/off with him the past few days, particularly today. I feel like I should apologise and explain but then I'd be drawing attention to it and I don't want him to think I'm making a big deal out of nothing, either. He probably thinks I'm the weirdest idiot ever. Ugh, why am I so paranoid!? :(

On the yay side of life, I've just stuck my delicious pasta bake in the oven so it'll be ready soon, and then I'm having some Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie for dessert. Comfort eating ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

LostGirly - are you sure he dumped you over a joke? If he did it was a huge overreaction!

almostnever - don't worry, I'm like that too as you've probably seen from some of my posts.

Listening to Ed Sheeran on YouTube.. He's too cute! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

maybe he's "only joking" in return

i just woke up, i slept for like 3 hours
    urgh... :o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77002538&postcount=2799

in case anyone's ever wondered what I look like :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Links, you're really pretty :)

nah, I'm not pretty really, but thank you :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Links234 wrote: »

You're seriously cute!

• Advertisement

Links you're really pretty! :D

can't believe how incredibly nervous I am at putting up a public picture, it's freakin' scary. :( how do you guys cope? it's just, scary having it up there for everoyne to see. :o

nah, I'm not pretty really, but thank you :)

I guess i had a different pic of you in my head, so yeah, you're really pretty :)

Kiera wrote: »
    I guess i had a different pic of you in my head, so yeah, you're pretty :)
    really? what kinda pic did you have of me in your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I agree Kiera, very pretty. Fab teeth!

Made an appointment with the college counselor in 2 and a half weeks time, and signed up for her group body image class that starts the next day too. I've never done any kind of group counseling before but no harm trying.

Thursday night is my drinking night, can't wait! Been working really hard and have another hard week ahead so need beers! I maybe need sleep more, but naaaaah

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

can't believe how incredibly nervous I am at putting up a public picture, it's freakin' scary. :( how do you guys cope? it's just, scary having it up there for everoyne to see. :o

We're all incredibly vain. :p

really? what kinda pic did you have of me in your head?

Oh god, this is gonna sound terrible. I kinda pictured you boyish? You're the total opposite :)

/please dont hate me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

I can definitely say baby is kicking away today!! I have never been as happy!!

Links, you are totes a babe loike!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    almostnever - don't worry, I'm like that too as you've probably seen from some of my posts.

You're too sweet, Jane <3

Ahhh, self doubt really wrecks everything for me.
    I've to send a few pretty important emails tonight and I'm agonising over them. I don't think I'm coming across properly today, my brain is all fuzzy. Last night I'd to send some and I banged them out in ten minutes, I have a feeling I'll be here for a while tonight though :/

I was really nervous too Links, don't worry. I've never been confident about how I look tbh. You are very cute though. :)
    You're too sweet, Jane <3

Awh.. Thanks. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Links, you are very pretty! I thought you'd be brunette for some reason, it's funny how you assume what people look like.
    It's definitely scary putting up a pic, I can't bring myself to post in the KYL thread. Plus, I like the anonymity I guess.

I've been watching this non-stop for the last two days, to the point where I can no longer remember the original song.

Kiera wrote: »
    Oh god, this is gonna sound terrible. I kinda pictured you boyish? You're the total opposite :)

/please dont hate me
    don't worry, I don't hate you ;)

I guess I kinda figured people would have certain preconceptions about what I'd look like though. but to tell the truth, I do think I look kinda boyish. *shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the firefly shirt? :o:o:o

Firefly is legendary (I even say Shiny in real life!).

You have great taste in TV. :D

And as the others have said, yes, you are very pretty. :)

Thanks everyone :)
    Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the firefly shirt? :o:o:o

Firefly is legendary (I even say Shiny in real life!).

You have great taste in TV. :D

And as the others have said, yes, you are very pretty. :)

Nope, that's not bad at all! :D Firefly rocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I've been watching this non-stop for the last two days, to the point where I can no longer remember the original song.

Saw that this morning. :D

I love the Key of Awesome! Seriously talented people.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Links, you're gorgeous. Miaw! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Ugh, I'm just so very tired tonight. All I want is to crawl into bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Links you're so cute! I had pictured you totally differently, darker hair, totally different shaped face, I have absolutely no idea where I got that from though :o

Boyfriend is cooking dinner, which means we'll be eating at about half 8/9. He's already cut his hand on the slicey thingy I never use because I'm scared of cutting myself, blood EVERYWHERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I am so grumpy today. Pretty much everything is annoying me. Tomorrow though is the start of midterm! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

Going to finish dinner and then make Cupcakes for the guys at work :P:P All this cake talk ;) cupcakes are so much easier and cake like :D:D

My sky has broken all i can watch is dmax damn toddlers and tiaras;):p

Swit Swoo Links :D

Burnt dinner looking at your pic Links :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement