Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moosehead lager

Options
  • 16-12-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

How's it going gents,

Would anyone know where I could pick up a 6pack of moosehead in the Rathmines/Harolds cross area of Dublin? City centre would be doable either.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭WallsToTheBall

Month too late but *meh* check out Redmond's of Ranelagh, not too far away and has more beers than near anywhere else in Ireland that I have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

found that whelans on camden st have it as well. cheers tho

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭WallsToTheBall

Ah yeah I had thought to say Whelan's might have it but wasn't sure as been a long time since lived in Dublin. Whelan's has an AMAZING selection of beer considering the offie is the about 1/10th of the size of your average Spar :D

Advertisement