E-Cigarettes - The original thread - Page 182 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-01-2015, 12:22   #2716
LazyPicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 125 Lime St View Post
noobie here,

looking to upgrade a tank for ego-c,i'm just using the kanger starter kit at the moment,

will the aspire tanks fit this battery or has anyone got a recommendation for a tank to fit this battery,i'll be using e-smokeireland to order
i have just ordered the Aspire Maxi for my eGo-c battery, fits nice and flush and the reviews look good.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-01-2015, 19:12   #2717
125 Lime St

thanks picti

edit

Last edited by 125 Lime St; 16-01-2015 at 13:13.
Thanks from:
16-01-2015, 13:27   #2718
LazyPicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 125 Lime St View Post
thanks picti

edit
in fact i wont recommend this one the tank is plastic i thought it was pyrex glass, sorry.I have heard the plastic tanks can crack with certain liquids.
19-01-2015, 22:25   #2719
donkey oatey

I just bought the eleaf GS Air atomiser and I'm very impressed (although I haven't tried the Nautilus and I'm coming from iClear 30 and the Aerotank). It has a pyrex tube, you can change the drip tip and it pumps out a lot of vape for only €12.50 from The Purplebox in Temple Bar.
Thanks from:
09-02-2015, 19:39   #2720
Glebee

Currently have four e liquids on the go, two expensive ones and two cheaper ones. Using Nautilus mini and istick. Usually try to keep the same coils for the expensive liguid so its not mixing with the other flavours.. Is this a good idea or just a waste of time???

Also one of the cheaper eliquids turned black in the tank to day. Would that just have been the coil coming to the end of its lifespan???. Did not taste foul though...
Advertisement
09-02-2015, 19:49   #2721
RIchieNouveau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glebee View Post
Also one of the cheaper eliquids turned black in the tank to day. Would that just have been the coil coming to the end of its lifespan???. Did not taste foul though...
I had a wicked ejuice turn a dark shade of brown than it started in an iclear 30s. Dumped the juice and changed the coil and it stopped doing it. No idea why or how it was happening.
10-02-2015, 10:00   #2722
youdipstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glebee View Post
Currently have four e liquids on the go, two expensive ones and two cheaper ones. Using Nautilus mini and istick. Usually try to keep the same coils for the expensive liguid so its not mixing with the other flavours.. Is this a good idea or just a waste of time???

I think its just something in the liquid that doesn't keep its colour for long,I have plenty of them & still tastes good,on some of the cheap liquids maybe older than what it says on the bottle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion