Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kubera

• 26-01-2014 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

featimage.jpg

Couldn't see a thread for it so I thought I'd start one. Is anyone else reading it yet?? It's one of the best Korean webtoons that I've read in the last few years. Things are getting really exciting at the moment in it too! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

1) Is it free? :P

2) Also, if there's any sex scenes with under 18s, then it might be illegal in Ireland. Just thought I'd mention that for any Irish fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    1) Is it free? :P

2) Also, if there's any sex scenes with under 18s, then it might be illegal in Ireland. Just thought I'd mention that for any Irish fans.

1) Yep, like most Korean webtoons, the author uploads it themselves onto the web. I read scanlated versions of it on Batoto, as they're very respectful to the scanlators and to the authors.

2) No, no "fan service" at all. I'd say that it's nearly appropriate for children if it weren't for all the carnage, but I think a PG13 rating would be accurate.

Advertisement