Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drummer Wanted

Options
  • 31-10-2011 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Drummer wanted for Dublin based band. There are 3 of us, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist and bassist, all in our mid 20s. We have been playing together for a good while now but have no gigging experience yet due to having no drummer. Our main influences are bands like The Strokes, The Libertines, Kasabian, Kings of Leon, The Beatles, Oasis, Chilli Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, The Doors, The White Stripes, Dirty Pretty Things, and all that kinda stuff. We are doing covers at the moment but intend on doing originals once we get the drummer in. If anyone's interested or needs any more info, give us a shout.

Cheers,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gamer9

Hi I would be very interested if yous are gonna be doing your own stuff.
    I have been playing last 4 years played a few gigs. I am 20, Big into Beatles, Wings, Artic Monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 reptillia

bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Whereabouts are you based?
    Love all your influences. I wouldn't be a great drummer, only been playing for about 18 months but I can play a lot of stuff from the bands you've listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 reptillia

pm sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

still looking?? im interested playing 8 years

• Advertisement
Advertisement