Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I watch Tv3 live?

• 01-11-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Heyas! Trying to access tv3 live but it's just showing what programmes are next and says 'ROI' only. I'm not aware of my settings as showing anything other than my being based in the ROI!

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,797 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

fix what?

Are you not happy with the offered selection of programming?
    Tough. You can watch particular selected shows and thats it.
    All the hollywood or UK sourced stuff is not broadcast live online.
    I'm watching it live now. Not a bother. Because the apprentice is available online

If you arent in the Republic but want to watch the selected shows then thats a different problem to which there are solutions, but you'll have to get out your creditcard for a proxy or similar service.

Whether in or out of the republic, something like slingbox, installed AT an address in Ireland, is one of the only ways you'll get all Tv3 content across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Can you rewind to the start of the apprentice on tv3 live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

fix what?

Are you not happy with the offered selection of programming?
    Tough. You can watch particular selected shows and thats it.
    All the hollywood or UK sourced stuff is not broadcast live online.
    I'm watching it live now. Not a bother. Because the apprentice is available online

If you arent in the Republic but want to watch the selected shows then thats a different problem to which there are solutions, but you'll have to get out your creditcard for a proxy or similar service.

Whether in or out of the republic, something like slingbox, installed AT an address in Ireland, is one of the only ways you'll get all Tv3 content across the board.

No, I'm in the ROI! And it won't play live shows, it's just giving a list of shows and says in red 'available in ROI only'.

I am in ROI and I don't know why I can't watch live stuff. That's why I was asking what can I change in my settings to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

What the OP means is that the TV3 website is acting like the OP is living in a country other than the ROI so the OP cannot access the content!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Ask in the computers forum.

Also check if you can use BBC iplayer. If you can you're registering as a UK ip .People over here pay for that ...lack of tv3 live would be a small price to pay. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement