Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Support a starving piano player!!!

Options
  • 26-10-2006 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

urgently looking for a job for brilliant piano player!! Greg is from Poland, needs to eat, no money! He is a wizard! (cant speak much english though!) but maybe someone knows a job for him????????:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

There is a Deli/Café opposite the Hunt Museum with a note sticked to the door "Closed due staff shortage". Would you believe it??? There are so many people here now and they close because they can't find anybody working there???? I don't believe it! Especially the many Easteuropeans are willing to do almost every job.

Reading over your post again - well, for a job in a shop good english is essential.

Last exit for Greg: DELL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

I would have suggested putting an ad in the Post and Leader to teach piano.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

If he is up for factory work, tell him to go into Adecco recruitment in town (they are on the 1st floor of No.94, Henry street) and bring some kind of cv with him. He should get a job no problem,even with poor enough english.

Dell/Banta/Sercom are hiring all the time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Doonbeg jaaazz

Gregory...from Poland , the best piano player in the world(!) has a regular session going at Daffy's Club on Sundays. He needs our support! Its a jazz night and all are welcome!! Please come along and bring your instruments. Its a great place to be anyway, and the more players the better!!!:D
    see you there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Please do not spam the board with the same subject. threads merged. any subsequent threads started on this will be deleted.

• Advertisement

Woops! Sorry.....didnt realise. It wont happen again, honest!!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Where/When/Whats Daffys club?? Do u have a contact detail for anyone involved?? PM me the contact detail....

Daffy's Club, Catherine St, opposite Great western Hotel. Its a new thing started, just want to get a regular jazz jam started, and also it gets Gregory doing what he does best...and 'Gad '(!)does he need the work!!! you could contact me by private message and I'll Give you contact details ( dont know if I'm allowed to give out numbers and dont want to annoy anyone here at boards.ie!!) Anyway last Sunday was a blast with lots of musicians joining in...and though we wont be there this coming sunday, lots have promised to go. hope you go too!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

Where/When/Whats Daffys club?? Do u have a contact detail for anyone involved?? PM me the contact detail....

You never heard of Daffys??? That weird Salsa dance place in Catherine Street full of Erasmus kids? Jayzus... It was a panopticum of people. We always had a good laugh about the seriously cool salsa dancers there. Seriously so important, seriously so confident...

Advertisement