Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Power Washer Still Available?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭FGR

How ya

Same thing here bought one of those in Lidl gun has cracked after only using it 3 or 4 times can't find receipt & can't do d parts for it anywhere. Happy enough with power washer & don't mind buying another gun - anyone know where I can get one ?

Cheers

I had the same problem. Although I still have the receipt all the manufacturer wanted was the date of purchase and the store of purchase and posted a new gun out to me.

The washer is a year old and was only used about three times before a hairline crack formed on the gun causing it to be useless. They sent me the new one within a week..!

The address is grizzly at deslimited.com

Hope this helps..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Old thread is old, plus that link is a dead end :rolleyes:
    Currently unavailable.
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Cheezypuf

REDLINE@ wrote: »
    same happened hear ......twice ...only used it a handfull of times....took exactly 28 working days to replace

The same happend to me. The lance split open and is spraying everywhere. The guarantee booklet says to contact them by phone, but doesn't give the number. When I Google them all I find is complaints that the lances split :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Cheezypuf

Actaully - I just found an email address 'grizzly@deslimited.com'. I've sent them a request.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loch Garman Gael

Cheezypuf wrote: »
    Actaully - I just found an email address 'grizzly@deslimited.com'. I've sent them a request.
    I'll try emailing that as well just include serial number along with date of manufacture + name of store where bought?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭thekidd147

any joy with this email, i have the same issues with the lance and have rarely used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Same here, mine is bust also, have it about a year and the handle started leaking, have receipt, would I be entitled to a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Hi folks

Great feedback on power washers.

In the market for one myself - is Ibood's latest offer as a bargain??

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/32934/Nilfisk_C1206-6_PCD_-Tra_high_pressure_cleaner_with_120_bar_and_5_year_warranty/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Same here, mine is bust also, have it about a year and the handle started leaking, have receipt, would I be entitled to a refund?

After 60 days Lidl will usually only refund if it can't be repaired. Contact their CS. 1800347447

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Hi folks

Great feedback on power washers.

In the market for one myself - is Ibood's latest offer as a bargain??

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/32934/Nilfisk_C1206-6_PCD_-Tra_high_pressure_cleaner_with_120_bar_and_5_year_warranty/
    That looks like quite a good deal. €105 shipped. Amazon have it at £120 shipped. Decent reviews too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Pj! wrote: »
    That looks like quite a good deal. €105 shipped. Amazon have it at £120 shipped. Decent reviews too.

Where would you get it serviced if it broke down?

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Where would you get it serviced if it broke down?

Somebody who fixes power washers? :confused:

There is a manufacturer's 5 year warranty with it.

I don't think power washers break down too often anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Pj! wrote: »
    Somebody who fixes power washers? :confused:

There is a manufacturer's 5 year warranty with it.

I don't think power washers break down too often anyway.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as curt. The ibood machine looks like great value but I've had problems with grey imports before, nobody wants to touch them.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as curt. The ibood machine looks like great value but I've had problems with grey imports before, nobody wants to touch them.

Buying local might be your best bet then. It does work out to be more convenient if something goes wrong but you might end up paying more.
    Best thing to do is price them up locally and see if the price difference justifies the extra convenience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7420449/Trail/searchtext%3ENILFISK.htm

Thats basically the c120 with a longer hose and 2 year warranty.

[edit]
    Actually the ibood one seems to be a new model of c120 with a less powerful motor and lower flow rate .. 440k/hr versus 550l/hr for the centennial

The centinneal is bsically teh same as c120 3-6 whereas the ibood one is c120 6-6. Wonder did they put in bigger brushes in the motor in order to offer the 5 year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll let you know how it performs if and when received

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭frash

paddyp wrote: »
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7420449/Trail/searchtext%3ENILFISK.htm

Thats basically the c120 with a longer hose and 2 year warranty.

[edit]
    Actually the ibood one seems to be a new model of c120 with a less powerful motor and lower flow rate .. 440k/hr versus 550l/hr for the centennial

The centinneal is bsically teh same as c120 3-6 whereas the ibood one is c120 6-6. Wonder did they put in bigger brushes in the motor in order to offer the 5 year warranty.

You seem to know your power washers from the couple of places I've seen you talk about them.

I know you recommend the Nilfisk ones so do you think the one you linked to there is a good one?

Need one to do the patio & the other odd job but not much more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Just a note about the Lidl one.

I took one back this evening, with receipt, to Lidl which was only bought in August. The lance started leaking from its seams.

They gave me a refund without even looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Just a note about the Lidl one.

I took one back this evening, with receipt, to Lidl which was only bought in August. The lance started leaking from its seams.

They gave me a refund without even looking at it.

They are very good like that... makes me a bit more reassured when i buy from them or aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 zanusso

wanted parkside power washer lance for PHD150A1 LIDL

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

zanusso wrote: »
    wanted parkside power washer lance for PHD150A1 LIDL

Don't bump old threads please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement