Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**STOLEN CAR** Limerick,MAZDA MX-3

• 08-09-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Hi,

MAZDA MX-3
    Black, 2 door saloon
    REG: 93-D-41244

Stolen from : Cois Na Grudan, Castletroy
    Stolen at : Sunday, 7th September

Please keep an eye out, its my mates car. The brakes were gone on it, so hopefully the cnuts are in a wall somewhere around Southill, before they post it on their Youtube channel. Why can't the guards shut down that channel :mad: :mad: :mad:

bGtXSk.jpg
    BfNtRn.jpg
    mckSuk.jpg
    BazkLZ.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

A few months back there was a lad on here, his mx6 had been taken from UL.

It was apparently stashed that night down the end of an estate in Caherconlish. (I'll PM you where that was, there are mainly decent people there but also significant degenerates)
    Said regenerates returned for that mazda in an open back van/truck - think Transit pick-up or one of those builders Isuzus. (Not a dyna). Mazda was driven away, van/truck followed.

Turned up near the Roadstone quarry the next morning, burned out, minus its alloys.

Might be worth having a look out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭FionnK86

A few months back there was a lad on here, his mx6 had been taken from UL.

It was apparently stashed that night down the end of an estate in Caherconlish. (I'll PM you where that was, there are mainly decent people there but also significant degenerates)
    Said regenerates returned for that mazda in an open back van/truck - think Transit pick-up or one of those builders Isuzus. (Not a dyna). Mazda was driven away, van/truck followed.

Turned up near the Roadstone quarry the next morning, burned out, minus its alloys.

Might be worth having a look out there.

I'll get him to have a look, thanks man! :(

Advertisement