Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Optoma H181x Full 3D and HD Ready (720p) Home Entertainment Projector £299

Options
  • 21-05-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Bright vivid colours thanks to 3200 ANSI Lumens
    High (23000:1) contrast ratio
    Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and built-in speaker
    Full 3D and HD (720p) ready
    free delivery

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

£299 is €422, for anyone living in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

worth the extra 100 quid to get this full HD version:

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00M2YDBXK/?tag=curiua03-21

Its €620 to buy on the UK site

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bought a projector in March (from amazon.it). Best thing I have bought in a long time.

If you have the room, go for it. I'd definitely go for 1080p over a 720p projector though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Yeah honestly can't believe 720p is still a thing, 1080p should be the minimum standard by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Will the Italian AMAZON site not ship to Ireland? Bah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,956 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Oat23 wrote: »
    Bought a projector in March (from amazon.it). Best thing I have bought in a long time.

If you have the room, go for it. I'd definitely go for 1080p over a 720p projector though.

Bought a HD141X a few months back too. 10ft away nearly 100" screen, its glorious. The OH absolutely thinks is the most ridiculous self indulgent thing I have ever bought. She's right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

vicwatson wrote: »
    Will the Italian AMAZON site not ship to Ireland? Bah

I bought a projector from amazon.it last year (Benq w1080st) and they sent it to Ireland with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

rob316 wrote: »
    Bought a HD141X a few months back too. 10ft away nearly 100" screen, its glorious. The OH absolutely thinks is the most ridiculous self indulgent thing I have ever bought.

Remind her of that when she shops for a wedding dress that's only used for 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bobbyj946

Remind her of that when she shops for a wedding dress that's only used for 24 hours.

To my lovely fiancee who had just been forwarded this thread, please take close note of the above post.

Advertisement