Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M&S 20% off

• 21-05-2015 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Includes clothing, shoes, homeware and furniture seemingly.. 21st - 25th May and seems to be online only.

Online Discount Code: MAY15EM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

34iiafl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

JoeyD wrote: »
    seems to be online only.

the voucher says it can be used in store multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

the voucher says it can be used in store multiple times.

Correct - didn't see the link for the voucher initially.

150521_F_F_IE_PV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Just one thing there guys - the voucher in post #2 is for the UK only and the voucher in post #4 is for ROI only. Make sure you use the right one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Where do you get the voucher that says you can use it in store. I'm only able to get the online one when I go on to the M&S site

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Synode wrote: »
    Where do you get the voucher that says you can use it in store. I'm only able to get the online one when I go on to the M&S site

What's wrong with the one above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Sorry I didn't realise that one can be re-used. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

while placing an order for €38, with the intention of availing of free delivery to store, i got a popup for free home delivery, a further saving of €3.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Got 20% off, free postage & then offered €8 off for over €79 too!
    Total: €128.00
    You Save: €33.60
    Subtotal: €94.40
    Delivery: €3.95
    Delivery charge discount: €-3.95
    Order Total: €94.40

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Got few bits couple of days ago and got 20% discount.
    Since then I'm getting those ads appearing on the side of boards.ie or facebook etc. Lots of shirts reduced from €40 to €7.49.
    Those shirts aren't available on their website but if you click on those ads, you can still buy - Strange?

This is one example - http://goo.gl/hW9QCN

5u1fns.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement