Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

summer sales (clothing)

• 22-05-2015 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,
    Ive had a baby a few months ago and im on a bit of a diet since so im hoping to go mad in the summer sales by getting nice new clothes for myself.
    Can anyone tell me what dates the summer sales start in Next, River Islsnd, Oasis and any others online?

Im just hoping to have dates in mind to keep me focused on diet ha!!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I'm sure there possibly might be a bargain in your post somewhere ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

Aim for middle of June, say June 15th and you wont go wrong. Congrats and good luck with the diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Congratulations!! :)

You might have better luck posting this on the link above for the Bargain Requests sub-forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

next will be around 18th july. what sort of clothes are you looking for? casual? miss selfridge always seem to have jeans on sale, debenhams always have some sort of sale too online.

Advertisement