Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nestle Crunch

Options
  • 25-04-2005 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if you can buy these in Ireland?
    Haven't seen them anywhere. Nicest bars ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Never heard of em, what exactly are Nestle Crunch??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i think the closest to them would be Cadburys Mint Crisp. Except not mint, just cereal typed stuff. Dont think you can get them in Ireland, they have Buncha Crunch in America, i think its the same thing, had some today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

nestle-crunch_small.jpg

These are the bad ass mofos. Although that's the old style wrapper.
    First had one about 10 years ago when my friend brought me one back from the States. Was in Barcelona a little while ago and they sell them there, so I bought about 14, but alas they didn't last long.

Basically they are like Ruu said. But instead of mint crispy bits it's like rice/cereal bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Nope not available

saw them yesterday in one of the dollar shops i think, only 50 cents :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Why must you torment me? As long as I know you weren't eating one while you typed that I'll forgive you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

I get mine imported from my girlfriend in America, she comes in handy for some things...nice bars

i can send u a couple over if u want Mak :) just send me a pm hehe.
    im cleaning the cereal pieces off the keyboard as we speak ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

Nestle's Crunch bars are good, but they can't compete with 3 Musketeers. Do you have those over there?

yep, cant remember what they are like. theres also Almond Joy, like a Bounty but with an almond :) what others..alot of hershey products recently. Im not too fond of a lot of the candy here.

• Advertisement

"A lot of Hershey's"?

Ever try the "mildly sweet dark chocolate"? I eat that stuff every day.

Delicious and packed with anti-oxidants! There is a God!!

yeah like hersheys smore bars, hersheys cookies n cream, hersheys milk chocolate, hersheys kiss and kiss bars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 koala

NESTLE ARE EVIL!!!! i havent gone near anything to do with nestle for 5 years now, did you hear about the awful abuse they gave peopl in africa? and they'r also suposed to be cruel to animals

REALLY?!? :eek: *munches on a nestle crunch*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

koala wrote:
    did you hear about the awful abuse they gave peopl in africa? and they'r also suposed to be cruel to animals

But they're so sweet and tasty

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Ive seen them around, they are quite godlike i must admit... the white ones too *gargles*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've seen these around. Used to love the white ones.
    Never noticed they went away... or did they?
    I'll check out my local shop tomorrow during lunchtime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Stix

I worked for Nestlé and they do not sell these products here. However, Euro / Pound Shops bring in Nestlé products from Turkey and other foreign markets. Some of the products which aren't sold here, you can try there. I imagine they are like Dime bars.

Stix wrote:
    Euro / Pound Shops bring in Nestlé products from Turkey and other foreign markets.
    Thats where i saw them, thanks.
    Stix wrote:
    I imagine they are like Dime bars.
    Not really like Dime bars, Dime bars are harder and kinda chewy... Crunch are just chocolate with crunchy stuff in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Stix wrote:
    I worked for Nestlé and they do not sell these products here. However, Euro / Pound Shops bring in Nestlé products from Turkey and other foreign markets. Some of the products which aren't sold here, you can try there. I imagine they are like Dime bars.

Yeah I thought I saw a few Crunches in there some day back...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Stix

You may thank me in person Rhyme !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

You can buy them in Ireland have seen them in a couple of newsagents and in poundshop and valueland!! but the white ones are impossible to find!!

Stix wrote:
    You may thank me in person Rhyme !!!
    :confused:

Do you guys still have Fry bars? Dark chocolate covering a mint filling - I loved those so much someone gave me an entire box of them as a birthday present when I was a kid.

Frys are still around, nice bars

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

well, get a return passenger ticket on the ferry, and stock up on them in france. Only cost about €50-€100, and you'd have a (relatively) nice holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

They sell Crunch bars in England, but they're tiny little ones.

probably because shipping would be over 50 dollars :)

• Advertisement

:eek:

Would it really be $50 bucks.

That's a lot to pay for a ... how do you guys say it? ... a feckin' candy bar. :D

Advertisement