Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Master thesis short survey – E-consumer behavior in Ireland

Options
  • 05-08-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi!
    My name is Marcin Baron and I am studying economics at the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland). Currently I'm working over my Master thesis. My thesis requires research.

I am doing research about e-consumer’s behaviour in Ireland. So if you be so kind and complete short survey (takes about 10 minutes). It would be great help to me. Only you can help me :)

The questionnaire is anonymous. The information’s will only be used for scientific purposes.

There's the link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHVSFNP

I appreciate if you recommend this inquiry to your friends and family.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks a lot once again.
    Marcin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

I want to thank for completed sureys! So far I have 80 completed surveys. I still need 70 more surveys. So please do it for me :) It's only 10 minutes for you and great help to me.

Thanks in advance :)
    Marcin

20 surveys to go!
    I want to thank you so much for help. Thanks a lot! :)

Sorry that I post replies one under other, but now situation is very serious. I thought I have 130 sompleted surveys but I spoke to my Professor today and he said that I have only 79. My research ends 31.12.2014, so I have about 5 weeks till deadline.

So now I don't ask or please for help... I BEG YOU, please help with my research - it's only 10 minutes for you and big help to me.
    Thanks in advance :)

I started this research in May and I posted my message here in August. I thought that such a great, big community can help in no time. 8 months passed and I only have 2/3 comeplted surveys (101 out of 150).
    Is there any chance you could help me get that 49 missing surveys? Can you help me? I beg you. Only 7 days left...
    I know that large group is preparing for Christmas, but take a break for 15 minutes and complete my survey.
    If you already completed this survey (thank you :D) please, complete it once again.

Last refresh. 2 days left and 20 surveys to go!
    If you already finished my survey, please do it once again. Thanks!!

• Advertisement

I just received final report - 143 completed surveys.
    My time extended (14 days more) and only 7 surveys left.
    Thanks a lot! (still need that 7 surveys, so you know what to do :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Are you asking to invalidate the survey results by multiple inputs from the same people? If so, why not fabricate the survey replies yourself?

Of course I could do that, but better if other person do that.
    Anyway, thanks a lot for help! 150 completed surveys, research is done. THANKS!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement